CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 07-26-2005, 08:00 PM   #1
Tom Corrigan

Profile:
me at kbfiremantom@yahoo.com

The REASON behind my request is that I have been asked to be a guest on CrossFit LIVE with Dave Young and I'd like to be able to cover the most frequently asked Qs about KBs, and how they can be used in CF, technique Qs, alternative drills, etc., etc.

I am really looking forward to this and I want to make sure that I can cover the subjects the CrossFit community wants to hear.

I am NOT going to try to convert, subvert, attack or defend KBs, CF and KBs, CF w/o KBs, etc., etc. I'm just going to try and pass on some knowledge I've gained and insights I've had about KB training, and to pass along this info to you.

The show is scheduled for Sept. 11th, so there is no rush. Please be sure to put "CrossFit" and/or "KB question" in the subject title of your email, so I don't delete it as spam. Thanks!

Tom