CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Old 07-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
Ashton Udall

Profile:
Automated Coaching for day-to-day motivation

I started doing crossfit about a year ago. Then started training for a 50 mile ultra this Fall and got on more of a crossfit endurance program. I was trying to improve my consistency with respect to eating paleo and the # of workouts I did per week. I started using the web, text messages, and my iphone to see if I could develop a so-to-speak auto-coach for myself. It helped quite a bit surprisingly.

This definitely won't be for everybody, but nothing ventured, nothing gained--so I want to see if other people might find this kind of thing helpful as well. Crossfitters are already a pretty motivated group.

I created a short youtube video to describe what I'm doing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF-MrAifkLU). I appreciate any feedback. If you're interested in talking further, please let me know.

Cheers,
Ash