CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 08-14-2011, 08:54 AM   #1
Bryan Arciero

Profile:
RWC 2011 - New Zealand North Island Boxes

I'll be en route from AKL to Wellington from mid-Sept/early-Oct for the Rugby World Cup (as a tourist).

Unfortunately, 3 weeks after getting back, I'm off to the PanAm games (NOT as a tourist). This means 3 weeks of living the good life in NZ has to be modified to include a lot of training (once the jetlag subsides).

There are boxes-o'-plenty in the North Island (we're in AKL, Hawke's Bay, Palmy, and Wellington) but I was wondering if any folks were doing a similar tour-of-duty around those dates or can recommend ones worth checking out?

Presumably if the affiliates are contacted ahead of time, drop-ins are welcome for a nominal fee? (I'm guessing this depends on the affiliate).
Old 08-14-2011, 04:54 PM   #2
Dave Traeger

Profile:
Re: RWC 2011 - New Zealand North Island Boxes

I'd check the list of affiliates on the main site, then go to their websites and contact them.