CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 02-28-2014, 05:44 AM   #1
Tino Hildebrandt

Profile:
Level 1 and Personal Trainer ready for the next step!

Hello CF Peps!

Since 15 years I worked successful in IT indutry, but something was missing in my life. Since 2099 I do CrossFit and beginning of 2012 I had the chance to take over a few classes from my Coach at CrossFit Werk Berlin.
And after this few classes I found what was missing.
I love it to be a trainer, helping other perform better, improve their life and help them feeling better.
A lot of my friends are requesting nutrition tips, workout plans and some more advises.
At the seychelles, it took three weeks to find the first 4 people to do CrossFit at the beach. Now, 8 weeks later, I train a group of 15 four times a week.
Every day at my normal IT job I count the seconds to go down to the beach, meet the people, chat and, of course, train them.
This is what my future will be. In my own box.
Having the chance to work as a Level One full time will be perfect to improve my trainer skills and get deeper inside the busines and life of a trainer.
And the better I will be, the better your clients will be.

In 2013 I got all of my licenses. The Level One beginning of September 2013 at CrossFit North Atlanta and Fitness trainer, nutrition coach, personal trainer and some more in Germany.

My work history in CrossFit starts 2012 at CrossFit Werk Berlin as a Co-Trainer. I was part of the OnRamp trainings, be on site for Open Gym hours and did technical training with the members. I learnd how to programm a warmup based on the workout, programming the workouts of several weeks and prepare cool down options.
I left Berlin for my IT job and started new in another city. There I found some people (group up to 6) to train CrossFit in a park.
A few month later I moved to Munich and worked out a lot at CrossFit Munich.
But I changed the Box and became a Trainer at Kraftwerk Munich/CrossFit joule. I was part of the technical trainings and took care about beginners. I programmed workouts and was responsible for planing, preparing, giuding and moderating some of the events we did.

I hope to find the first full time option to be a Level One!
I'm willing to relocate and start working out as soon as possible.

Please drop me a message for more detailes and send your email address for a detailed CV and copies of my licenses.

Cheers, stay strong and have fun at the Open Wods!
Tino
Old 09-15-2014, 12:06 AM   #2
Jill Calvert

Profile:
Re: Level 1 and Personal Trainer ready for the next step!

Dear Tino

What's your email?