CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > In Sickness and In Health > Health and Medical Issues
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Health and Medical Issues For other than injuries

Old 03-23-2011, 09:01 AM   #11
Nancy Cohen

Profile:
Re: Simplified mobility WOD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Redinger View Post
we made 10 to 30 second videos of each individual stretch to make it easier for our members to review them if necessary. the link is here: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...F0A39ECE607AC6
Thank you!! Count me as another one who hates that Kelly's videos take so long. I love what he does, just wish he wouldn't take so much time with banter!
Old 03-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #12
Latham Fell

Profile:

Thanks, the no-nonsense mobility videos are a great contribution. Have you told KStar about them? He might want to put up a link.

What I ended up doing is going through the first 14 days of the Mobility WOD, and for the forseeable future I'm going to repeat those 14 days. It covers the mobility gamut, which is exactly what I need. In the words of Rippetoe, my entire body's a weak point, mobility-wise.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:48 AM   #13
Nicholas Wheeler

Profile:

This seems like the most appropriate place to put this.

I am WAY late to the party on this one, but I'm just now starting to follow MWOD, however, being this late it's a total pain because each day I have to manually search google for whatever day I am on. My Google search currently looks like this "Mobilitywod 3/365" - the site isn't easy to navigate for past episodes.

Is there somewhere that either has them all listed out in link-able format that I can bookmark - looks something like this -
1 - 1/365 - First of many beatdowns
2 - 2/365 - Don't go in the pain cave
3 - 3/365 - New concept and homework
(links WFS)

etc. etc.

I'm hoping to dump them all into a calendar like approach, but manually searching for each one is a pain. I'll take a youtube playlist as well, since I really only *need* the videos, but the site links would be preferred. If only his site just had an arrow to click to the next days MWod I'd be golden.

I checked the app on the google marketplace, but it's just a glorified/specific feed reader, which only showed like the past 10-15 days.

Last edited by Nicholas Wheeler : 07-06-2012 at 05:51 AM.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:45 AM   #14
Nicholas Wheeler

Profile:

Can't edit my post anymore, but if anyone else here comes looking for this - here's the closest I can find - and it decently useful, I just have to change my bookmark every week or so, not a huge deal

August 2010 MobilityWod Archive (WFS)

This was it's first month in existence, so then the following month just change the 8 to a 9 for september/etc.

I'm going to start importing them into an excel calendar
Old 07-06-2012, 09:05 AM   #15
Nicholas Wheeler

Profile:

So I made the spreadsheet - it links episodes 1-365 in one convienent location. I'm still working on the calendar portion, the formula used in excel isn't converting well into Google Drive

MWODs 1-365 on a Spreadsheet (WFS)

Hopefully this helps someone just starting mobilityWOD, I'm hoping to do one a day. If you download this spreadsheet to your computer, you can change the dates/edit it how you want.

This is all readily available information no KStarrs site, but I just wanted it all at one glance, makes my life a TON easier versus having to hunt it down everytime. Now I open up the sheet, find the date, go to town.

Going through his site I noticed the following
Missing numbered MWODs - 196, 287, 288
Duplicated MWODs 168, 169, 303

Still works out to 365 MWODs, just was a weird numbering thing. I didn't have the motivation to scour the comments or anything for an explanation.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #16
Michael LaCount

Profile:

This is great, thanks!
Old 07-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #17
Craig Massey

Profile:

I maintained a playlist for the first 200 videos. That's the maximum a YouTube playlist will hold.
You can find it here:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0E4D62E1F8F41E0F
Old 02-08-2013, 10:00 AM   #18
Alex Romero

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas Wheeler View Post
So I made the spreadsheet - it links episodes 1-365 in one convienent location. I'm still working on the calendar portion, the formula used in excel isn't converting well into Google Drive

MWODs 1-365 on a Spreadsheet (WFS)

Hopefully this helps someone just starting mobilityWOD, I'm hoping to do one a day. If you download this spreadsheet to your computer, you can change the dates/edit it how you want.

This is all readily available information no KStarrs site, but I just wanted it all at one glance, makes my life a TON easier versus having to hunt it down everytime. Now I open up the sheet, find the date, go to town.

Going through his site I noticed the following
Missing numbered MWODs - 196, 287, 288
Duplicated MWODs 168, 169, 303

Still works out to 365 MWODs, just was a weird numbering thing. I didn't have the motivation to scour the comments or anything for an explanation.
This is really awesome! Thanks for sharing
Old 02-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #19
Sean M Hutchinson

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Cohen View Post
Thank you!! Count me as another one who hates that Kelly's videos take so long. I love what he does, just wish he wouldn't take so much time with banter!
I know what a ******! Giving out all that free information and expecting us to wait around for him to finish taling...He should just get to the point and give us more free information!
Old 02-09-2013, 09:23 PM   #20
Steve Agocs

Profile:

For those looking for a quick and dirty approach, start with the spine before you mess with the extremities.