CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout of the Day
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout of the Day Questions & performance regarding CrossFit's WOD

Old 11-01-2006, 08:08 AM   #1
Rob Sheldon

Profile:
Howdy all, long time reader, first time poster, been doing the WOD for about 2 weeks now, love Crossfit.

My question is, what is considered a good time (or number of rounds, as the case may be) for any / all of the benchmark 'girls' WoD? I've read the Exercise performance standards chart, and think it's awesome. While overall I'm only a level II athlete, I have acheived some level IV feats (squat 2xbw, bench 1.5xbw, deadlift 2.5xbw, clean&jerk 1.5xbw, snatch 1.25xbw). I want overall strength and fitness, and know Crossfit will get me there.

So I guess what I really want is maybe some goals for the girls. Like I know Level II Helen is 11:30, is there a level one and three time for her as well? And I'm wondering this about all the girls. Thanks...
Old 11-01-2006, 08:35 AM   #2
Chris Kemp

Profile:
Rob, you will get a lot of comments about the only valid comparison being between your last time and this time but if you will insist on comparing yourself to others just scroll through the last month or so of WOD's and check out the day's comments. Folks posting from all across the spectrum of abilities, strengths and weaknesses.

To the best of my knowledge there are no stated standards across the board for the girls but here are a few records off the top of my head:

Diane as Rx-ed 1:49
Helen as Rx-ed 7:36 (or 7:32 not certain)
Fran as Rx-ed ~2:29
Cindy as Rx-ed 39 rounds in 20 mins

Some gyms have their own internal goal times. Here is a link to BrandX's underdawg thread:

http://forum.brandxmartialarts.com/v...t=1100&start=0

I think CFNorth has something similar

Cheers, kempie
Old 11-01-2006, 10:23 AM   #3
Darrell E. White

Profile:
Rob, further note is that at least the Fran and Diane records are on video. Can't get to them at work, but you may be able to find them in recent WOD comments, or someone may be able to give you the links.
Old 11-01-2006, 03:21 PM   #4
Lynne Pitts

Profile:
Moving to WODs.