CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 04-21-2008, 11:03 AM   #1
Stephen Macioci

Profile:
Insurance for affiliation

do you have to have a facility to be insured or do you just have to insure yourself at first..then move onto insuring the facility?

Any suggestions about how to go about registering my buisness name with the county?

Steve
Old 04-21-2008, 05:00 PM   #2
Jared Ray

Profile:
Re: Insurance for affiliation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Macioci View Post
do you have to have a facility to be insured or do you just have to insure yourself at first..then move onto insuring the facility?

Any suggestions about how to go about registering my buisness name with the county?

Steve
I got my insurance through www.sportsfitness.com (wfs)

It covers me anywhere.When you get a place over 1000 sq ft you need to upgrade it. I just went to the county courthouse in my town and registered.Paid about 20 bucks and took about 10 minutes.

There are other options for insurance posted in this forum if ya look. Hope it helps.