CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:59 PM   #681
Chris Mason

Profile:
Re: Stop Anthos from Taking over CrossFit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael R. Miller View Post
Not necessarily your post you're not the only person to describe the meeting, I was just wondering if the "we can get you out of the reebok contract thing" is being taken out of context. You have to at least admit that while anthos is not the direction you would pick for CrossFit they have obviously done something right to be a successful investment firm by getting the companies they invest in to get rid of a not only a key sponsor but MAJOR sponsor would be a loss of money and revenue so they wouldn't get CrossFit out of that contract just to get them out of it.

Them forcing the affiliates to sell what they want them to sell is a bad maneuver this I agree with. Because one thing is for sure affiliates are pretty much left to their own devices as to how they run and it seems to work for most affiliates.
Your statement about it being taken out of context implies you either think the person(s) who listened to it and are stating it now are either too dumb to correctly interpret what Kelly was saying, or are intentionally misrepresenting to the CF community. Which is it?
Old 11-15-2012, 11:57 AM   #682
Nathan Holmes

Profile:

I read that Coach was allowed to purchase Lauren's shares. So we get our CrossFit, Lauren gets her money, and Anthos gets to look for other investment opportunities. The only casualty: the last 68+ pages of this thread.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:47 PM   #683
Kyle Feliberty

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Holmes View Post
I read that Coach was allowed to purchase Lauren's shares. So we get our CrossFit, Lauren gets her money, and Anthos gets to look for other investment opportunities. The only casualty: the last 68+ pages of this thread.
can you site a source...? i want to confirm that before I pop the champagne
Old 11-15-2012, 12:50 PM   #684
Coach

Profile:

As of yesterday morning I own 100% of CrossFit Inc. stock.

I want to thank my staff, our lawyers, the affiliates, and the entire CF community for rallying to our common defense.

This was a harrowing experience that pulled critical staff from their normal duties for six months and cost millions of dollars in legal fees.

Staffers not enjoined directly in the battle kept at the helm and grew the company to absorb all of our legal fees and we paid cash for the airplane. Today we stand in the best financial shape in company history.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:52 PM   #685
Kyle Feliberty

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post

I want to thank my staff, our lawyers, the affiliates, and the entire CF community for rallying to our common defense.

This was a harrowing experience that pulled critical staff from their normal duties for six months and cost millions of dollars in legal fees.

Staffers not enjoined directly in the battle kept at the helm and grew the company to absorb all of our legal fees and we paid cash for the airplane. Today we stand in the best financial shape in company history.
Thats a hell of a source! You are the F-ing man!!
Old 11-15-2012, 01:17 PM   #686
Donald Clarkson

Profile:

Quote:

That is fantastic news - Happy Thanksgiving Coach!

http://www.crossfitbelair.com/
Old 11-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #687
Jonathan Kinnick

Profile:

Thanks Coach, we never doubted you for a second.

Quote:

Old 11-15-2012, 01:28 PM   #688
Dave Rubin

Profile:

Great news! Thanks, Coach!
Old 11-15-2012, 01:34 PM   #689
Mikko Aaltonen

Profile:

Great news

Quote:

Old 11-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #690
Skip Chase

Profile:

Ditto. Great news! Thanks Coach! I am thankful that the decision should give you an extra dosage of peace in your heart! My thanks to everyone at HQ.