CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Testimonials
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Testimonials CrossFit's successes / your achievements

Old 09-01-2008, 07:30 PM   #121
Brett Dartt

Profile:
Re: Before & After pics - 5 months of CrossFit

huge difference! you look fantastic!
Old 09-02-2008, 06:42 AM   #122
Sean Dunston

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Forman View Post

My improvements aren't as dramatic as I had hoped for, AND I'm not nearly as tan as I was in June, but here is a link to my 8 month progress pictures: LINK
Are you kidding?
I don't know what you "had hoped for" in terms of dramatic improvements, but I think everyone will agree with me that your improvements have been QUITE DRAMATIC!

Excellent work.

I hope you don't mind, but I am going to send a link to this page to members of my affiliate to show what can happen after 8 months of hard work!
Old 09-02-2008, 06:57 AM   #123
Jennie Yundt

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Dunston View Post
Are you kidding?
I don't know what you "had hoped for" in terms of dramatic improvements, but I think everyone will agree with me that your improvements have been QUITE DRAMATIC!

Excellent work.

I hope you don't mind, but I am going to send a link to this page to members of my affiliate to show what can happen after 8 months of hard work!
Hi Sean,

Thanks so much for your kind words! I definitely know my improvements since January have been dramatic...but I was hoping the last 3 months would have brought more dramatic results. Maybe I'm just too critical of myself!

You are more than welcome to send the link to members of your affiliate!
Old 09-02-2008, 07:45 AM   #124
Camille Lore

Profile:  

This is interesting. I just took pictures as well and was kinda disappointed with my progress. However....you and I are the same time into CF, and I see the same things with you as with me- more muscular development: traps, back widening and more solid, and the appearance of quads and abs! Looks like the rapid, dramatic shrinking is being replaced with a more muscular, athletic frame. Nice work!
Old 09-02-2008, 11:34 AM   #125
Anu Varadharajan

Profile:

Jennifer! Holy Smokes....those pics are awesome!! Your abs are fantastic and your face is much smaller .. you can the your jaw lines from the Jan pic.

AWESOME!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!
Old 10-15-2008, 07:06 PM   #126
Iris Simpliciano

Profile:

Hi Jennie

Just wanted to say "Great Job" and you are a true inspiration! I am new to crossfit and actually did my 1st elements class last week friday where i learned basic movements to do CF. It was very challenging and my body hurt for 3 days. I go back to meet with the trainer again this friday. I'm actually training for the Honolulu Marathon (which will be my 1st marathon) so i'm hoping that doing crossfit will help not only my endurace but help me to lose weight as well. I hope to be able to lose at least 30lbs but really i want to look "fit". I read that you did paleo. Was that easy for you? I know working out is only half the battle. Anyway any advice you have would be greatly appreciated! Great job again!

Iris
Old 10-16-2008, 08:46 AM   #127
Jennie Yundt

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris Simpliciano View Post
Hi Jennie

Just wanted to say "Great Job" and you are a true inspiration! I am new to crossfit and actually did my 1st elements class last week friday where i learned basic movements to do CF. It was very challenging and my body hurt for 3 days. I go back to meet with the trainer again this friday. I'm actually training for the Honolulu Marathon (which will be my 1st marathon) so i'm hoping that doing crossfit will help not only my endurace but help me to lose weight as well. I hope to be able to lose at least 30lbs but really i want to look "fit". I read that you did paleo. Was that easy for you? I know working out is only half the battle. Anyway any advice you have would be greatly appreciated! Great job again!

Iris
Hi Iris! Rather than posting everything here, I just sent you an email. Thanks so much for the compliments!
Old 10-17-2008, 03:05 AM   #128
Richard Macaulay

Profile:

I think we'v got a poster girl for CF and its benifits. Iv told you before but you look amazing!!very very beautiful!

Ricky