CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Administrative Area > Technical Support
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technical Support Questions on using the board software, etc.

Old 06-26-2008, 10:45 AM   #1
Justin Lascek

Profile:
E-mailing HQ

Does anyone have any problems with getting a response when you e-mail HQ? I've sent inquiring e-mails to customerservice@crossfit.com and affiliates@crossfit.com (where I copy/paste the address into my e-mail text box just in case I mis-type it) and have not received a response (there were two separate issues that I was asking about).

I've sent one to Customer Service before and DID receive a reply, so it has worked previously. I'm using my university e-mail account, so I didn't know if that might pile up in their spam folder (which wouldn't make sense, because it didn't do so before).

Anyway, I'm not getting any help, and a response from HQ would be appreciated (assuming anyone on this board, moderators or otherwise, can do anything about it).

Thanks.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:48 PM   #2
Frederic Giraud

Profile:
Re: E-mailing HQ

Sent a message to customerservice@crossfit.com yesterday and had my answer within 2hours.

I guess it really depends on the thing you ask.

I'd simply send it over again, politely, not in a spamer way. They are pretty busy

Good luck
Old 06-27-2008, 02:29 PM   #3
Justin Lascek

Profile:
Re: E-mailing HQ

Update:

I have gotten both questions answered very quickly using a different account. The delay was due to a complication with my university e-mail getting through to them. Thanks for the reply Frederic.

Last edited by Justin Lascek; 06-27-2008 at 02:48 PM.. Reason: Update on info