CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 03-22-2012, 09:36 PM   #1
Christopher D Lee

Profile:
MaxFit Elite...It's Coming

Hey Crossfitters,

We've been hard at work trying to develop an all-in-one package Crossfit app for the iPhone (if popular, Android will follow). Yes we know there are some apps out there already, but this one you will love.

Post to Comments / Logging PRs / Logging WODs / Creating your own WODs / Beautiful Mainsite RSS feed / Timers of all sorts / Music Player / HUGE WOD database / Detailed Movement Videos.....and TONS more =)

If you're interested in updates and when it's going to drop, signup here:

Maxfit Elite (WFS)

Your information is super important to us and we will never give it to 3rd parties.

I apologize if this promoting is not permitted.

I hope everyone kills it on Open WOD 12.5!! Get those PRs!

-Chris
Old 03-23-2012, 08:32 AM   #2
Michael Kelley

Profile:
Re: MaxFit Elite...It's Coming

Does it include logging of lifts, not just WoDs? What about records of single movements, like pullups, weighted pullups, pushups, etc?
Old 03-23-2012, 08:48 AM   #3
Christopher D Lee

Profile:

Michael,

Those will definitely be included =) It's a whole performance tracking system. PRs, WODs, single lifts, single movements will all be there.

-Chris
Old 03-23-2012, 09:43 AM   #4
Mauricio Carneiro

Profile:

Does it include automatically loading your history for the WOD from the main site?

Because the WOD Panda does ;-)

let me know if you want to collaborate on some features
Old 03-23-2012, 02:03 PM   #5
Michael Kelley

Profile:

Oh, does it maintain the data through updates? I lost months of information in another app when it updated. Apparently I had to set up a special gmail account, etc, to store all that. Would have been nice to know previously...
Old 03-27-2012, 08:15 PM   #6
Mauricio Carneiro

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Kelley View Post
Oh, does it maintain the data through updates? I lost months of information in another app when it updated. Apparently I had to set up a special gmail account, etc, to store all that. Would have been nice to know previously...
Tough!

WOD Panda does maintain all the data through updates and it's all automagically backed up in the cloud for you. I would hate to lose years of WOD logs.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:12 PM   #7
Christopher D Lee

Profile:

Hey everyone,

So it's finally here. Apple has finally approved of our app and it's in the AppStore right now!!

I just wanted to share this app with the community after much hardwork. It's currently only $0.99 as it's an introductory offer. The link to get it is here:

MaxFit Elite App (WFS)

We've also created a product page for our app here: MaxFit App Main Website (WFS)

We have a lot of features planned such as custom RSS feeds, adding more movements, etc. If you follow us on Twitter (WFS) or Facebook (WFS), you can always get more updates as I'll be tweeting tips and tricks on how to use the app.

I will say this to everyone: I know for a fact that this is the first Crossfit App, if not the first health and fitness app, to reward you for using this app. The more you use it, the more rewards you get. If you see a reward pop-up, don't worry, it's not spam! You're getting a pat on the back for setting new PRs....possibly?

And I will also so that this is one of the first Crossfit apps that allows you to post to the mainsite. I know a lot of people like to post their results to the mainsite and you can do this easily through the app.

If any of you are CF bloggers or can write a detailed review for our app, we have promo codes that we can give out so you can download the app for free. We would love to give the app out for free to more people but right now we're looking to see if anyone can publicly write reviews. Please contact me or reply and we can set something up.

If you guys do decide to buy our app, please don't hesitate to write a review in the AppStore as this helps us improve the app for YOU GUYS!

Thanks again for the community support and we hope you enjoy MaxFit Elite!

Best,
Chris