CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 01-24-2009, 08:49 PM   #1
Frank DiMeo

Profile:
What some top CFers say about Battling Ropes Training

Check out this feedback:

What is most amazing about Battling Ropes is the man who teaches the system. A legend in his own time, John Brookfield is a man of immense character and passion for physical and spiritual growth. From the moment I first touched the ropes, I knew I was in for a workout I wouldn't soon forget. John's ability to teach was profound: In addition to his physical abilities as an athlete, he imparted on me a deep understanding of Battling Ropes and the significance of velocity training. I am excited to continue my training in Battling Ropes. I am certain his system will enhance my athletic abilities and my performance in the CrossFit workouts. Thanks, John!
Greg Amundson
CrossFit coach and record holder, CrossFit Santa Cruz

As an ex-NFL player and college football coach, John has given me another way to train my athletes with his Battling Ropes. John's Battling Ropes system develops mid-line stabilization, digital strength and, best of all, an intense anaerobic workout that can be used for any sport or occupation. Strength training at high intensity transfers into power and speed and this is what John has developed with his Battling Ropes system.
Andy Hendel
Former NFL special teams captain, Miami Dolphins
Owner, CrossFit Charlotte

John Brookfield's Battling Ropes are quickly becoming one of my favorite tools for developing power and endurance in every inch of the body as well as an amazing conditioning tool. We have only just begun to tap into the endless potential of the ropes and all our athletes are feeling the powerful effects immediately. This is a must-have tool for athletes; I have seriously never felt anything like this from any other training implement.
Zach Even-Esh
Underground Strength Coach
CrossFit Underground
See some great training photos & read other impressive testimonials at John's website, click here ws/fs

You can get certified in this system on March 20-21, see the affliliate page to register or click here
ws/fs