CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 11-21-2008, 01:49 AM   #11
Nick Maisonet

Profile:
Re: CrossFit Ventura

James- Way to add some levity to the situation. Good Call.

Justin- Out of respect for Bill, Colin, and anyone who may come accross this, I am biting my tounge. You felt the need to invite yourself into the thread. Once again, I never denied your existance or knocked your training. I simply was using this forum as an avenue to spread the word about a fine affiliate. As well as possibly help some people that may have been members at CFTO prior to whatever happened to them. Now they have a choice.

I did my research. I based my "opinion" on your posted WOD's. There is a distinct difference between your approach to CF and mine. I failed to mention this earlier, I have attended the Crossfit Level 1 Certification as well as had the privelige of training with some of Crossfit's finest trainers, in my opinion. Hopefully this will add some credibility to my opinion. We can leave it at that or if you feel the need to continue this, feel free to contact me via PM and we can continue off line.

Last edited by Nick Maisonet; 11-21-2008 at 02:15 AM.. Reason: Addition
Old 11-21-2008, 09:32 AM   #12
Justin Rovtar

Profile:
Re: CrossFit Ventura

Ok. 200 Burpees it is. Let me know when you start and I will time you.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:28 PM   #13
Nick Maisonet

Profile:
Talking Re: CrossFit Ventura

I slept on it and I wanted to say that I think that we are two passionate people about Fitness. Being mature and agreeing to disagree is a heathly resolution to situation that has arised. I look forward to possibly meeting you and going head-to-head if you get the chance to visit CF Ventura for a WOD. Being a former Marine I am sure it will be quite a battle. I am sure you are used to fighting on foreign soil.