CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 09-05-2007, 01:23 PM   #1
Cameron D. Hetzel Jr

Profile:
Cameron's training log

Hey everyone! I am starting this log to keep track of my workouts leading up to (hopefully) the New Jersey State Police Acadamy. I am already past the physical test phase of the process. Now i have a written test, a backround check and a psych test left. I will be getting into the zone diet of sorts and doing the WODs with some alterations like a lot more running and added pushup and situps because i know i will be doing a ton of them in the Acadamy should i make it. I will post my stats and goals tomorrow and i will go from there keeping everything logged in. Now the work begins!
Old 09-06-2007, 05:15 AM   #2
Cameron D. Hetzel Jr

Profile:
Re: Cameron's training log

Well, i did yesterdays WOD (modified) in 7:04, not the best time by any means but it is a start. I did the cleans with 95lbs. and instead of dips i did pushups. This morning i weighed in at 219.4lbs., i am 6'0", used to be a power lifter and have not trained except for pushups, situps and running for about a year. Diet has been terrible. I am pretty carb sensitive, do any of you feel the Zone would fit good for someone carb sensitive? Today i am still going to have some brown rice because i need to go shopping for vegetables. Unfortunatly my knee is banged up so i have to go back to the doc. but am trying to do as much as i can.