CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 11-09-2011, 09:05 PM   #1
Pete Wood

Profile:
New Android app - Crossfit WOD Tracker

Hello everybody,
I've been a Crossfit athlete for just over 6 months now and I love it. I can't get enough of it.

I created a new Android app called the Trademark Violation WOD Tracker. The idea to create my own app came while I was looking for a mobile app to allow me to track my WOD results and just couldn't find one that I liked.

I'm not here to just to plug my app, I'm very interested in getting some feedback on it. I would love to hear some suggestions on what other Crossfitters would like to see in an app like this. I have a few ideas that I'm planning to implement as time permits (family, work, school, crossfit, blah blah blah).

If you get a chance, please try out my spam and let me know what you think. All comments, criticisms, suggestions and expressions of outrage are welcome!

Thanks for your time!

Old 01-04-2012, 05:49 PM   #2
Pete Wood

Profile:
Re: New Android app - Crossfit WOD Tracker

I've seen quite a bit of traffic to the app's website thanks to this post. I just wanted to update this topic with some new information.

I offered a free version of the app and amassed just under 2,000 users. I've since begun offering a paid version and has enjoyed some limited success with it. I've spoken to a lot of users, solved a lot of problems, and gathered some awesome feedback.

The new market URL isTM violation spam. The app is $1.50 and is my baby. I love doing CrossFit (TM) and love combining my passion (programming) with my new favorite "hobby".

The new homepage for the app has changed since my first post about it. I've moved to http://spamtrack.net.

I won't prolong this post by listing all that my app has to offer. If you want more information, either visit the blog or email me - spammer@spammer.net

Old 07-26-2012, 08:12 AM   #3
Pete Wood

Profile:
Re: New Android app - Crossfit WOD Tracker

This post generates a lot of traffic to my site.

Here's another update regarding the app. I'm working on an iOS version. I don't have an ETA but it is in progress. The Android app is doing very well. I just released another update which was aimed at making the app more efficient and stable.

I have created a website for app users to be able to view their WOD history and personal records online. The website provides users with the ability to add new WOD history and PRs. The new history/pr items will then be picked up by the app (when it is told to sync data) and will appear on your mobile device.

The new website is spammer.net

Last edited by Pete Wood : 07-26-2012 at 08:17 AM. Reason: updated link