CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Digital Coaching
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Digital Coaching Post pictures or movies for critique and coaching

Old 04-26-2008, 01:44 PM   #1
Anthony Militello

Profile:
Picture Donations?

Hello all!

I am currently in the process of developing my own website/blog. I personally though do not have access to a camcorder/camera at this point in time(although I should in the next upcoming week or two). I was wondering if any Xfitter would be willing to donate some of their personal Media of them exercising so I may use them for my banners and maybe even start a whole sub-page dedicated to tutorials on specific lifts with a discussion board linked to the related lift/exercise.
Any donations will be given full credit on my site and If anyone of you have any of your own personal websites(exercise/non-exercise related) I'd be more then happy to add your links to my page in return for your donation. The website is called embodiedperformance.com. It is a website for my personal clients and local fitness enthusiast alike to communicate. Also I am going to be using it as a mean of communication between my clients and myself when I am on vacation or ever have to leave town.
I really enjoy the openness of the crossfit community and their genuine love for helping their clients/friends. I hope you be able to keep this attitude flowing and growing on the more localized level.

Thanks again in advance to anyone that may be able to assist the development of my local fitness community. And thanks to everyone else that took the time to read my post.
-Anthony Militello.

P.S
Any photos can be sent to anthony.m.militello@gmail.com if anyone would like to donate and videos that are too large in size to e-mail i'd greatly appreciate the willingness to coordinate a time to meet on a instant messaging program to engage in a file transfer! Thanks again in advance!

Last edited by Anthony Militello : 04-26-2008 at 01:54 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:59 PM   #2
Rayne Gray

Profile:
Re: Picture Donations?

PM'd ya