CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Testimonials
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Testimonials CrossFit's successes / your achievements

Old 05-09-2008, 09:05 PM   #21
Sterling Haglund

Profile:
Re: 4 Months In BEFORE/AFTER Pics/Video

Dude, that is solid! Great job, keep at it! Crossfit is the Shyte!
Old 05-09-2008, 11:43 PM   #22
Steve Ericson

Profile:

Greg, you’re the man! I have gone from 210lbs to 178 since Feb and that makes me wish I had taken some photos though I loss some unnecessary muscle mass too so mine wouldn't have been as dramatic (I made the switch from BB to CF in Feb!).
Old 05-10-2008, 09:00 AM   #23
Jeff R Tucker

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Ericson View Post
Greg, you’re the man! I have gone from 210lbs to 178 since Feb and that makes me wish I had taken some photos though I loss some unnecessary muscle mass too so mine wouldn't have been as dramatic (I made the switch from BB to CF in Feb!).
steve - that f#$%%^%#$! avatar is bad A$$! got my blood up. smoke and fire showing baby!
Old 05-11-2008, 08:27 AM   #24
Greg Fischer

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Bowley View Post
Mate

Awesome results! Well done. I'm one of the "skinny fat" and just started eating |Paleo - hopefully if I stick with it my results will be good too.

A real inspiration.

Cheers
Paleo will definately fix you up Simon. Get rid of the bread, crackers, chips, pasta and your body will reward you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Haglund View Post
Dude, that is solid! Great job, keep at it! Crossfit is the Shyte!
Thanks Sterling, it is the Shyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Ericson View Post
Awesome Steve. I originally took my first picture because a co-worker of mine had a bet on who would lose the most weight in 2 months, and the loser would have to post their picture in our workshop. I destroyed him, but I took a picture every month because I knew that it would be good evidence. It still amazes me...I can't believe I let myself approach that weight before I did anything about it. Keep at it Steve, this is the best thing I have ever done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff R Tucker View Post
steve - that f#$%%^%#$! avatar is bad A$$! got my blood up. smoke and fire showing baby!
I'm scared to BBQ around you Tucker, please don't put the flames out on our steaks at the affiliate gathering!
Old 05-11-2008, 10:39 AM   #25
Jeff R Tucker

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Fischer View Post
Paleo will definately fix you up Simon. Get rid of the bread, crackers, chips, pasta and your body will reward you.

Thanks Sterling, it is the Shyte

Awesome Steve. I originally took my first picture because a co-worker of mine had a bet on who would lose the most weight in 2 months, and the loser would have to post their picture in our workshop. I destroyed him, but I took a picture every month because I knew that it would be good evidence. It still amazes me...I can't believe I let myself approach that weight before I did anything about it. Keep at it Steve, this is the best thing I have ever done.

I'm scared to BBQ around you Tucker, please don't put the flames out on our steaks at the affiliate gathering!
worry not Greg - I will put my hose up. but when i see fire I just gotta put the wet stuff on the red stuff!