CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 09-20-2006, 06:57 AM   #1
Bob Walter

Profile:
Does anyone know where they sell Kettlebells in Oklahoma? I had no luck in searching this site and google didn't have much either. I'd like to put my mitts on them before buying and I would like to avoid shipping charges if possible. thanks
Old 09-20-2006, 07:59 AM   #2
Jason Boag

Profile:
Hey Bob-
I haven't found anywhere in Oklahoma that sells kettlebells either. Where in Oklahoma are you? I'm in Edmond, and getting together an affiliate location. Let me know if you want to get together some time for a workout.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:22 AM   #3
Jerimiah Childress

Profile:
I have looked everywhere I can imagine in the Tulsa area. I know on the dragon door website you can look for RKC's by location, so you might try emailing one of them and asking them if they know of anywhere. If nothing else they might allow you to go have a feel of their bells.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:19 AM   #4
Craig Culver

Profile:
Bob:

You are not going to find a single store in Oklahoma that sell kettlebells.

You might get one for maybe a tiny discount from a RKC but you still going have pay the postage if that RKC order one for you.

I am a ex-RKC whom is located in NW Arkansas. You are welcome to check out my kettlebells if you want if you happen to be in my area. I am sure that any Oklahoma RKC's listed in Dragon Door will let you play with their kettlebells.

K-2 and Adler kettlebells are cheaper then Dragon Door kettlebells and just as good or better then Dragon Door kettlebells. Both K-2 and Adler kettlebells have a smoother handle then DD kettlebells.

Old 09-22-2006, 07:04 PM   #5
John Starego

Profile:
Hi Bob,

Where are you located in OK? Ader is in Dallas. If you are close, send me an email and I can hook you up, John@kettlebellinc.com

John
http://www.kettlebellinc.com
Old 09-24-2006, 12:55 PM   #6
Bob Walter

Profile:
I live in Stillwater (north central Oklahoma). It turns out that I will be going to Kansas City next weekend to see some family. Since OK doesnt have any place that sells kettlebells surely someone knows of someplace I can get some in the KCMO area?
thanks
Old 09-26-2006, 02:30 PM   #7
Daniel Fannin

Profile:
Bob and Jason!!! You're in Oklahoma!! YEAH!!!

(Sorry I'm just a little bit excited). If you gents ever want to get together for a workout, PM me, I'm down in the Del City area.

As for bells, I had to order them from Dragondoor. I spent a month going to every single sports shop around the area and didn't find one. Most people gave me the "You do what?" face when I asked.

Danny
Old 09-26-2006, 04:59 PM   #8
Karl Geissler

Profile:
Bob-

John Baumann coaches at OSU. You should check him out. You can PM me so I can give you his email.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:48 AM   #9
Chris Lampe

Profile:
Is there anyplace in Oklahoma to get good quality bumper plates? I like the looks of BFS's plates but would rather avoid shipping costs of possible.

Thanks!