CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 06-17-2006, 09:02 AM   #1
Pierre Auge

Profile:
This is just to let you folks know that after months of hard work and setup. The Mission Specific Fabrication Shop is now open for business. So anyone looking for good equipment feel free to check out the couple of items we currently have available on our website. www.mission-specific.com.

We currently have our Box Jumps in the store and expect many more items to be listed in the near future. We also offer a 10% discount to active members of the CrossFit message board and other known CrossFitters and affiliates.
Old 06-17-2006, 09:07 AM   #2
Frank DiMeo

Profile:
Pierre, it looks great!
Way to go!
Old 06-17-2006, 11:18 AM   #3
Pierre Auge

Profile:
Thanks Frank, were workin hard here to make it that way hehe.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:45 PM   #4
David Sailor

Profile:
Pierre,

Are they stackable? Finally, someone has come up with a set of 20" AND 24" boxes in a set. Thanks, David
Old 06-17-2006, 02:47 PM   #5
Pierre Auge

Profile:
David,
Yes they are very stackable, the bases are the same width as the height also making them very stable. We also make them in two inch increments. Yeah after searching every other manufacturer I couldn't find one that offered the standard CrossFit heights of 20 and 24 in the same set. I found that odd so here we are offering them as a set. Oh and they are also available individually, or as customized sets.
Old 06-18-2006, 06:27 PM   #6
Pierre Auge

Profile:
I've had a few inquiries and because I am currently using paypal I will have to take any orders with CrossFit discounts by email. I hope this isn't too much trouble and hope to add this feature works properly on the new site that is currently under construction.
Old 06-21-2006, 07:18 PM   #7
David Sailor

Profile:
I've ordered the 20" and 24" set from Pierre. I must say that the communication has been extraordinary so far. He's been very good at updating on the shipping status and I really appreciate the efforts he's made to ensure a good delivery.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:12 PM   #8
Pierre Auge

Profile:
Thanks David,
Its nice to see our hard work isn't going unnoticed.
On another note I'd actually like to introduce our latest design which we call the Free Rack. These are Squat Racks designed again specifically for the CrossFitter. I wont lie to anybody the retail cost is near that of the Ironmind Vulcan II racks but we sincerely believe we have a superior product. And I must re-state that the 10% CF discount applies as well.

Also the difference is that these free standing racks are capable of supporting p-bars, pull-up bars, spotting stands, in fact just about anything. We have designed extensions to raise the height of the racks in order to place heigher pull-up bars, and even the capability of daisy chaining the racks in a grid pattern that can build a virtually endless supply of pull-up bars. Not to mention they will support kipping pull-ups! This is accoplished by increasing the area of the base making it impossible to tip the thing over.

Well hopefully this is useful to someone its been crazy amounts of hard work but all of it fun and functional so have a gooder and thanks for the good words from David I highly appreciate that!

http://web.mac.com/pierre_auge/iWeb/...com/Store.html
Old 06-22-2006, 02:09 PM   #9
Parker Gates

Profile:
To echo David, I ordered bumper plates from Pierre a few months back and he was great to deal with. Highly recomended! Nice product.
Old 06-24-2006, 06:39 AM   #10
Pierre Auge

Profile:
Thank you Parker, I've been so busy I didn't have time to respond to this earlier. I appreciate the compliment.