CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 11-12-2009, 11:36 AM   #1
Aaron Schupp

Profile:
Equipment

Hey guys,

I work for Sportsmith. We are a supplier of fitness equipment parts and products. It's not our strength, but we do carry equipment for Crossfit and that is why I am reaching out to you.

I have been doing Crossfit for about 10 months now. I just completed the Level 1 Cert. and read this board everyday in order to continually gain knowledge about Crossfit.... I drank the kool aid.

CrossFit has become a part of my life. It has become a passion of mine and that is why Sportsmith has allowed me to add this equipment to the list of things we supply. I love working with and selling products that is actually part of my daily life. I essentially sell the toys that I play with everyday in my WODs.

I know I am not an expert on all things CrossFit. That's why I am always on this board reading peoples thoughts and needs. That is why I am reaching out to you. I would love you to give me any kind of feedback. Whether it is on our prices, our customer service, the website, equipment that we should or shouldn't be carrying. Anything you think would help. I am new to this and looking to gain some ground.

We already have some great equipment suppliers out there. So you don't need me, I need you. I'm just asking for some help. Whether you tell me our service stinks or our kettlebell prices are right on.

Thanks.
Aaron

http://www.sportsmith.net/crossfit.aspx
http://www.sportsmith.net
(links are work and family safe)