CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 10-03-2005, 10:34 AM   #1
Constantine Zervos

Profile:  
On saturday, 08Oct05 Ruthless Training Concepts - CrossFit Virginia will hold a meet and greet Olympic Lifting/Kettlebell Workshop. All are welcome. It will start at 1600 Hours. Call 703-298-0633 or contact us at ruthless@ruthlesstrainingconcepts.com for more information.
Old 10-03-2005, 02:59 PM   #2
Russ Greene

Profile:

I'll be there if I can get a ride. This sounds really cool.
Old 10-03-2005, 06:58 PM   #3
Josh Brehm

Profile:
Figures... once I leave VA, you guys have to set up a workshop
Old 10-06-2005, 12:28 PM   #4
Russ Greene

Profile:

I just found out I won't be able to make it due to a rugby match. Best of luck guys and hopefully I'll make it down next time.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:07 PM   #5
Lee Graves

Profile:
To wrap up the workshop in one word, "AWESOME"...it was 2 hours of non-stop action, with top notch training and hospitality...

The first hour was kettlebell training...where Jeff taught me tons (since I had never touched a kettlebell before)...his training was invaluable to me...I learned the correct form/technique on one-arm swings, two-arm swings, snatches, cleans, push presses, front squats, etc. (all with the 1.5 pood, I might add)...thanks Jeff

The second hour Dino punished us with the olympic lifts...I got some great pointers on cleaning up my technique with the lifts and some invaluable techniques for coming out of the "hole"...and I hit personal records on the overhead squat and front squat...thanks Dino

I cannot praise and thank Ruthless Training Concepts enough...I just wish I lived closer...although the 5.5 hour round trip was definitely worth it...thanks guys

I forgot to mention that I cannot move without feeling pain...AWESOME...the best workout I have ever had...I cannot wait to do it again...
Old 10-10-2005, 05:49 PM   #6
Jeff Tincher

Profile:
Lee-you are always welcome.You picked on things really fast.The KB clinic I mentioned is in Bethesda Md. on Nov.12th.For more info. go to MikeMahler.com.Talk to you soon.Jeff