CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 01-01-2007, 09:21 AM   #1
Chris Fitzgerald

Profile:
Just wanted to drop a whats up to ya'll. Didn't party last night. Stayed home with the wife and chitlins. Stopped by a Starbucks today while on my way to work and the employees looked like zombies from Dawn of the Dead. See yous guys later. Happy fricken New Year.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:29 AM   #2
Lincoln Brigham

Profile:
My Crossfit workout for the New Years was 4 hours of dancing.... by 1:30am I had blisters on my feet...
Old 01-02-2007, 09:34 AM   #3
Becca Borawski

Profile:
I felt very old this year - fell asleep twice before midnight! LOL!

Yesterday, on New Year's Day itself, I worked out with my boyfriend, and two other friends - we did as many rounds in 20 min. of 10 1-armed d-bell snatches, 10 push press, and 15 k-bell swings. Great way to start the year - working hard with friends!
Old 01-02-2007, 09:55 AM   #4
Pierre Auge

Profile:
I hung out with some family and friends then drove back home with my brother at 12:30am in the middle of an Ice Storm, we passed several accidents and we were happy to make it home at all.

Good Times!
Old 01-02-2007, 04:08 PM   #5
Laura Rucker

Profile:
We had a little family party, just me, my husband, my mom and my six year old. Watched the ball drop in NY, NY (three hours early) and then put the boy to bed. Stayed up but midnight was a bit anticlimactic what with having celebrated. ;)

Went to an open house at the neighbors' the next day at their house and then closed out the festivities at home with 100 bear complexes for time. 19:43.

*grin* Oh. yeah. This is gonna be a GREAT year!
Old 01-02-2007, 04:11 PM   #6
Blair Robert Lowe

Profile:
Drove 90 minutes to the gym after staying up late hanging out on NYE. We didn't do much except hang out and watch a movie and a midnight shot of pachine, which reminded me of how much I didn't want to drink anymore ( after a few rum and cokes the night before and hanging out ).

Great way to start the year with a group workout on a day off. 3 hours later and we were done. Stretched a bit, did some circles and a back tuck to start off the new year. So freaking sore tonight after the 5 sets of spotted crosses and 30 front rack toe raisers off a height ( those were more killer I think, Rog! )

Those pendlay bars are neat!
Old 01-02-2007, 09:06 PM   #7
Skip Chase

Profile:
We hung out with friends till 12:30am.

New Years day we opened Mt Baker CrossFit for an hour at noon. Had a New Years Day/Skip's Birthday workout. (I turned 55 New Years Day)

We did 'Filthy 55'. On our way to MBC, Rhonda asked, "How many do you think will come?" I said, "After the partying last night, I'll be happy if 6 arrive."

22 showed up and they were all happy that it was my 55th and not my 65th!!!(Filthy 65) We had a great time!!!

A healthy and Happy New Year to everyone!