CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
Gabriel Casanova

Profile:
Certifications

I was able to put down a deposit for the level 1 trainers certification seminar on March 24-25 in W.Palm Beach, but did not receive a confirmation email. After multiple voicemails and emails to crossfit,inc, I have yet to receive a response regarding payment completion. On the manual it states payment must be made in full 6 weeks prior to date of seminar. Should I send the payment via mail and just show up to the event? Please advise.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:31 AM   #2
Timothy Hansen

Profile:
Re: Certifications

Gabriel,

I recently placed a deposit for an Oly cert in May. While my confirmation email came with no delay, one thing you can check is to go back to the cert's "detail page"(http://www.regonline.com/Register/Ch...ventID=1047576 --WFS), and you should see a link to 'View or Change Your Existing Registration'. You are able to make additional payments via the web from that page. You can pretty much get all the same details from the confirmation email on the cert's detail page (atleast I could for the Oly cert).

If you are able to sign in with the email/password you set up, I would assume that things are in order, and that you should make sure your payments are in in time.

If you CAN'T log in (and you were still charged the deposit), then I would continue with emails/phone calls.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:52 PM   #3
Gabriel Casanova

Profile:
Re: Certifications

Thank you for the info Timothy. Will do.