CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Exercises
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Exercises Movements, technique & proper execution

Old 03-17-2007, 03:02 AM   #11
Samuel Redwine

Profile:
There is a mixed grip exercise called the Mountain Climber/Commando Pullup. This is different then the Offset Grip Pullups that Gordon mentioned. See link below.

http://www.trainforstrength.com/ex-10.shtml

My shoulders were the least of her worries. Nothing freaks out a mother like a newborn with a cord wrapped around his neck who isn't breathing. And some people still think it's a good idea not to give birth in a hospital.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:46 AM   #12
Thomas Covington

Profile:
I read an interesting idea in a CF article that I am going to have my wife tryout after she has the baby. Take two therabands with loops at the end, tie them to the pullup bar at the appropriate length and place your feet in the loops - a homemade assist apparatus. Working them this way should help you build up to being able to being more equal with the varied grips.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:20 PM   #13
ryan mack

Profile:
If you were a curlbar junkie in years past that explains your ability to do more pullups than chinups. If not, you may need to just increase back strength.

(Message edited by rm41400 on March 19, 2007)