CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 11-09-2014, 12:56 PM   #1
Patrick Rushbrook

Profile:
Bluetooth Ear Buds

Anyone got a recommendation on some bluetooth buds? Without spending a fortune (like..under $40), I'm looking for something in-ear (non ipod style) with a full sound. I like to have the bass and low end frequencies in there. I currently use an $80 set of Audio Technica, but even my Galaxy S5 earbuds have a good enough sound for me, if that gives you any idea of what I'm looking for.
Old 11-09-2014, 01:55 PM   #2
Dylan Farr

Profile:
Re: Bluetooth Ear Buds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Rushbrook View Post
Anyone got a recommendation on some bluetooth buds? Without spending a fortune (like..under $40), I'm looking for something in-ear (non ipod style) with a full sound. I like to have the bass and low end frequencies in there. I currently use an $80 set of Audio Technica, but even my Galaxy S5 earbuds have a good enough sound for me, if that gives you any idea of what I'm looking for.
For under 40$? Dont know if that is plausible. I use SkullCandy Fix very pleased but they are crap. I gert product from them so its cool but they dont last long. Are you satisfied with the Audio Technica's? Ive been wanting a BT solution, I hate training without my own music. TIA
Old 11-09-2014, 06:42 PM   #3
Daniel OBrien

Profile:

I personally hated my BT earphones...just another thing to remember to charge.
Old 11-09-2014, 06:47 PM   #4
Anthony Wyand

Profile:

bluebuds x. drop the cash well worth it. $140 on amazon
Old 11-10-2014, 07:00 AM   #5
Cooper Mitchell

Profile:

I have a pair of Motorola Bluetooth headphones. Don't get them though. The sound is terrible.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:18 PM   #6
Patrick Rushbrook

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Farr View Post
For under 40$? Dont know if that is plausible. I use SkullCandy Fix very pleased but they are crap. I gert product from them so its cool but they dont last long. Are you satisfied with the Audio Technica's? Ive been wanting a BT solution, I hate training without my own music. TIA
I had some regular skull candy buds one time and they were horrendous, so I get what you're saying completely. I think these (WFS) are the AT's I use. They're fantastic. They stay in my ears and sound great. I'm not positive of the model because my brother picked them up for me somewhere in Japan..lol. I just think I'm gonna be getting into more situations where I might bump into the cord more often and was thinking about something wireless.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/deta...FWxk7AodRmwAJw
Old 11-11-2014, 10:38 AM   #7
Ralphie_Martinez

Profile:

I was just looking for wireless ear buds a few weeks ago. after searching and searching on the web and in multiple stores i came to my final solution. there are no wireless earbuds for a cheap price. so what i decided on was an over the ear model, skull candy, wireless bluetooth head phone the Hesh 2. they were $99 at best buy, they aren't noise cancelling but i can't hear anyone trying to talk to me with volume even slightly up. i use them when i lift in my garage and they stay on even when i am running (most others i assume would shift and move). easy to pair with my devices, easy volume adjustments, long battery life, and look pretty legit. just my 2c
Old 11-11-2014, 12:44 PM   #8
Dylan Farr

Profile:

I cant do over ear. Need buds/in ear especially if really moving...

Ill add I always run the line under shirt. While doing any burpees, or gymnastic movements its a must. For any C & J, or presses Ill run the coard under the back of my shirt and the buds from behind. I seem to always have the bar hit me at the collar bone in the rack position, messes with the voluma and or just plain hurts. Why the BT ear buds are really cool notion. The new Skullcandy sport headphones are horrible. I hate to say that but I cant even use them. Strange because the CEO is a huge crossfitter, figure theyd make a really legit headphone for us...