CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2013, 12:01 PM   #1
Jon Campbell
Member Jon Campbell is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Henderson  KY
Posts: 443
2pood Short Fit

Looking for comments on how 2pood shorts fit? I normally wear a 32 waist but some pants tend to fit a little snug in the 32. I usually just try them on and buy what fits. I bought some Rigor Gear shorts in the 34 and they are a tad big but I can adjust to fit ok. How do 2pood's short run? My waist measures 33.75 and I will be losing a little around that area in the coming months (still holding some winter bulk )
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:17 PM   #2
Matthew Vesey
Member Matthew Vesey is offline
 
Matthew Vesey's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ottawa  ON Canada
Posts: 640
Re: 2pood Short Fit

I am a 32 waist and always find board shorts/ mma shorts cause me to go up to a 34. I bought a few pairs of 2Pood shorts (1 in a 32 and 3 in 34) that are enroute to me now. When I get them within the next few days I will update you.
-Matt
__________________
Age:24, Height: 5'10, Weight: 180, 5km Row: 17:15.3, 500m Row:1:23.6, BS: 440, DL:540, Press: 205:My Log(WFS)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:52 AM   #3
Jon Campbell
Member Jon Campbell is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Henderson  KY
Posts: 443
Re: 2pood Short Fit

Very much appreciated. Thanks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:37 AM   #4
Jerol Roberts
Member Jerol Roberts is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midlothian  TX
Posts: 71
Re: 2pood Short Fit

not sure about 2pood but i wear a 33 to 34 in jeans and my WOD gear shorts are 32's and fit perfect with room to spare.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #5
Martell Brown
Member Martell Brown is offline
 
Martell Brown's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Fayetteville  AR
Posts: 4
Re: 2pood Short Fit

I wear a 34 in jeans but I order up to a 36 for their shorts. The 34 I ordered fit pretty snug and I prefer the longer length of the bigger size. The draw string keeps the 36 tight enough.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:12 PM   #6
Marcin Kot
Member Marcin Kot is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Arlington Heights  IL
Posts: 26
Re: 2pood Short Fit

The 2 pood 2.5 fit small... I usually wear size 30 in jeans and i ordered size 32 and they fit me just perfect. If i were you i would order a size bigger.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:46 AM   #7
Jason Bentz
Member Jason Bentz is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Broken Arrow  OK
Posts: 46
Re: 2pood Short Fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Vesey View Post
I am a 32 waist and always find board shorts/ mma shorts cause me to go up to a 34. I bought a few pairs of 2Pood shorts (1 in a 32 and 3 in 34) that are enroute to me now. When I get them within the next few days I will update you.
-Matt
Matt, you get yours yet? I'm exactly your measurements, but an inch taller. I've been told I have a battery pack, which is why I usually have to buy size 33/34 jeans to fit, and then use a belt to cinch them up.

Looking at the V3.0's and maybe the Utility shorts.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:05 PM   #8
Matthew Vesey
Member Matthew Vesey is offline
 
Matthew Vesey's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ottawa  ON Canada
Posts: 640
Re: 2pood Short Fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Bentz View Post
Matt, you get yours yet? I'm exactly your measurements, but an inch taller. I've been told I have a battery pack, which is why I usually have to buy size 33/34 jeans to fit, and then use a belt to cinch them up.

Looking at the V3.0's and maybe the Utility shorts.
Unfortunately, I am STILL waiting. A little disappointed with how slow the shipment is taking. I got Strength Wraps from California (5000km) in under a week through USPS but am now at over 3 weeks for USPS from Alabama which is only 2000km South from me. I know it is not the company but the courier so I am not mad at 2pood.

My order consists of:
1x BASE 2 - Medium (BLUE)
1x Skeletor v.3.0s - Large (34") - Slimfit
1x Multicam Freedom Utility v.2.0 - Large (34")
1x God Speed v.2.0 - Medium (32").

I will be shocked if they don't arrive at some point next week. The second I get them, I will do a little review on sizing, fit, quality, etc.

-Matt
__________________
Age:24, Height: 5'10, Weight: 180, 5km Row: 17:15.3, 500m Row:1:23.6, BS: 440, DL:540, Press: 205:My Log(WFS)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #9
Jason Bentz
Member Jason Bentz is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Broken Arrow  OK
Posts: 46
Re: 2pood Short Fit

Thanks, Matt. Must be customs and probably first class shipping I think is what they use, which is slow.

Any reason you ordered the God Speed in Medium, versus the 3.0's? From the sizing info page, I thought they said they were sized similar. Unless you thought you might have to send something back, and just ordered extra to try them out.

I'm thinking about the Skeletor and Night, but that Mulitcam pair looks awesome too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #10
Mike Hollister
Member Mike Hollister is offline
 
Mike Hollister's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bellingham  WA
Posts: 407
Re: 2pood Short Fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Vesey View Post
Unfortunately, I am STILL waiting. A little disappointed with how slow the shipment is taking. I got Strength Wraps from California (5000km) in under a week through USPS but am now at over 3 weeks for USPS from Alabama which is only 2000km South from me. I know it is not the company but the courier so I am not mad at 2pood.

My order consists of:
1x BASE 2 - Medium (BLUE)
1x Skeletor v.3.0s - Large (34") - Slimfit
1x Multicam Freedom Utility v.2.0 - Large (34")
1x God Speed v.2.0 - Medium (32").

I will be shocked if they don't arrive at some point next week. The second I get them, I will do a little review on sizing, fit, quality, etc.

-Matt
This is awesome. I look forward to a review with pics. Not in a meat-gazing kind of way either, I just want to see how they fit on someone with quads.
__________________
http://www.templestrong.com
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2pood, Llc Nicholas DaSilva Equipment 8 06-14-2011 05:36 AM
Danon Light & Fit Yogurt review: Not so fit Brian Wahl Nutrition 6 08-07-2010 11:07 PM
Member is short short reping on WODs John Mc Evoy Running a CrossFit Facility 40 05-20-2010 09:40 AM
Psudeo-fit to Fit! JJ's log Jeff S Johnson Workout Logs 9 02-11-2009 08:26 PM
2pood Richard Doughty Equipment 6 12-23-2008 03:02 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.