CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 05-29-2013, 02:30 PM   #101
Luke Andrew

Profile:
Re: Crossfit Business Plan

Would I be able to get a copy of this please?

you_what@live.co.uk

Thank you
Old 05-30-2013, 11:16 AM   #102
Guillermo Sander

Profile:
Exclamation Re: Crossfit Business Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher R Morris View Post
You don't have to wait for an e-mail. Just go here: http://321goproject.com/resources/startup-client-tools/ (wfs)

No one needs to ask for this by e-mail again. It's available for free on this website.
I don't intend to be offensive. Please consider that if you cannot be bothered to do basic research or even read a few blog posts to find what you need, you may not have what it takes to start and sustain a viable business.

Old 05-30-2013, 02:24 PM   #103
Luke Andrew

Profile:

Thanks for the link. To be fair there is 10 pages of people asking for the info, I didn't need to read 10 pages of that. Thanks you though
Old 06-11-2013, 11:06 AM   #104
Kunu Kaushal

Profile:

Could I get a copy please? kunu@ihcmsolutions.com
Old 06-11-2013, 07:33 PM   #105
Guillermo Sander

Profile:
Red face Re: Crossfit Business Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunu Kaushal View Post
Could I get a copy please? kunu@ihcmsolutions.com
enough said....
Old 06-12-2013, 08:23 AM   #106
Cameron Griffin

Profile:

My partner who is a business finance major laughed at 321 go's business plan(she also laughed at my 1st business plan too,not very nice). A good business plan should have far more details, organization, and financials. It's not a bad place to start but is seriously deficient of informational resources. I would suggest you read a few books before even starting a business plan. Understand what a business plan is and why you NEED it more for yourself than investors. Read over some basic accounting, if you don't know what your break even point is, or target client retention rate you'll struggle. Find local business experts to read over and help you develop the plan. As a new affiliate its important to take care of your back end business prior so all you have to do is focus on coaching and follow the plan you've already made. Most people fail cause they can't follow a plan, or worse never had one, make sure you have one. Don't try to copy someone else's plan for success is what I'm saying, create our own success plan. It's hard work but that's why we do CrossFit, not because its easy.

Not ragging on anyone for wanting see or understand a business plan, but the affiliate model allows you to create the business model as you see fit. Why is everyone in here seem to want to borrow someone else's?
Old 06-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #107
Pablo Medina

Profile:

Hi there my dream is too open my own crossfit very soon as well. Can I possibly get a copy of ur business plan please? I'm a Ventura county Paramedic and have always been into fitness and health. Thank u and good luck in ur venture! Nhemt01@hotmail.com
Old 06-19-2013, 04:22 PM   #108
Jeff Enge

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Medina View Post
Hi there my dream is too open my own crossfit very soon as well. Can I possibly get a copy of ur business plan please? I'm a Ventura county Paramedic and have always been into fitness and health. Thank u and good luck in ur venture! Nhemt01@hotmail.com
Did you read any of the rest of the thread? I mean, even just this page here?
Old 07-23-2013, 07:20 AM   #109
Jonathan Munoz

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Enge View Post
Did you read any of the rest of the thread? I mean, even just this page here?
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Griffin View Post
My partner who is a business finance major laughed at 321 go's business plan(she also laughed at my 1st business plan too,not very nice). A good business plan should have far more details, organization, and financials. It's not a bad place to start but is seriously deficient of informational resources. I would suggest you read a few books before even starting a business plan. Understand what a business plan is and why you NEED it more for yourself than investors. Read over some basic accounting, if you don't know what your break even point is, or target client retention rate you'll struggle. Find local business experts to read over and help you develop the plan. As a new affiliate its important to take care of your back end business prior so all you have to do is focus on coaching and follow the plan you've already made. Most people fail cause they can't follow a plan, or worse never had one, make sure you have one. Don't try to copy someone else's plan for success is what I'm saying, create our own success plan. It's hard work but that's why we do CrossFit, not because its easy.

Not ragging on anyone for wanting see or understand a business plan, but the affiliate model allows you to create the business model as you see fit. Why is everyone in here seem to want to borrow someone else's?
THIS!!
Old 07-28-2013, 09:40 AM   #110
Graham Gibbs

Profile:

any chance of getting a copy to graham.gibbs@w2lsupport.com