CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #71
Mike Lian
Member Mike Lian is offline
 
Mike Lian's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Katy  TX
Posts: 102
Re: Review of Get Rx'd Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Johnson View Post
Hey Mike are your slam balls supposed to be full with air, are there any longevity differences if it is or not? And if so what psi do you recommend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew S. Turner View Post
Yeah, I had the same question about the slam balls. This was the first one I've bought. How much air do you put in.

Thanks,
Hey Guys,

Feel free to pump air to your heart's content. It's mostly just personal preference. Just don't pump it completely full where it has 0 give.

Hope y'all are enjoying the new gear!
__________________
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
www.GetRXd.com / Michael@GetRXd.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:03 AM   #72
Julian Saegusa
Member Julian Saegusa is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Houston  TX
Posts: 1
Re: Review of Get Rx'd Equipment

I have built a relationship with Get Rx'd over the past few months. Whenever we have had any problems, Mike has been beyond professional (friendly) about resolving any of our issues.

We were unpleased with the 45# bars we ordered and without hesitation he offered to switch them out with different bars.

We were the first to order the medicine balls and when they upgraded the material he has allowed us to swap those out as well.

I highly recommend looking into Get Rx'd for your equipment needs.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:02 PM   #73
John Delosreyes
Member John Delosreyes is offline
 
John Delosreyes's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hanford  CA
Posts: 107
Re: Review of Get Rx'd Equipment

Another recommendation for Get Rx'd. I ordered their GHD and some other products. I was pleased with the ordering process; I placed the order over the phone with Mike on the 8th and it arrived the freight facility in Spokane on the 20th. My wife and I put the GHD together and it is solid. We did GHD situps, hip extensions, back extensions, and glute ham raises and it didn't budge; it's very well constructed and for under $400, it's a great value! Definitely recommend these guys and will continue to do business with them as we outfit our garage gym.
__________________
24/M/5'6"/170#/Garage gym in Cheney, WA
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:23 PM   #74
Mike Lian
Member Mike Lian is offline
 
Mike Lian's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Katy  TX
Posts: 102
Re: Review of Get Rx'd Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Delosreyes View Post
Another recommendation for Get Rx'd. I ordered their GHD and some other products. I was pleased with the ordering process; I placed the order over the phone with Mike on the 8th and it arrived the freight facility in Spokane on the 20th. My wife and I put the GHD together and it is solid. We did GHD situps, hip extensions, back extensions, and glute ham raises and it didn't budge; it's very well constructed and for under $400, it's a great value! Definitely recommend these guys and will continue to do business with them as we outfit our garage gym.

Thanks for the review guys. Glad ya'll are enjoying everything. We have a lot of new items rolling out mid to late April so stay tuned. The one that people are most excited about is our new rig. Going to be customizable with a lot of different options. I'll be putting info on the website about this piece in the next few days.

We recently moved our website onto a new platform. Check the new site out and let us know what you think:
www.GetRxd.com (WFS)
__________________
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
www.GetRXd.com / Michael@GetRXd.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #75
Adam Will
Member Adam Will is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Newburgh  IN
Posts: 23
Re: Review of Get Rx'd Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lian View Post
Thanks for the review guys. Glad ya'll are enjoying everything. We have a lot of new items rolling out mid to late April so stay tuned. The one that people are most excited about is our new rig. Going to be customizable with a lot of different options. I'll be putting info on the website about this piece in the next few days.

We recently moved our website onto a new platform. Check the new site out and let us know what you think:
www.GetRxd.com (WFS)
New rig as in a squat system? Price? Footprint? Upgradability?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:24 AM   #76
Cortney Cortes
Member Cortney Cortes is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Twentynine Palms  CA
Posts: 55
Re: Review of Get Rx'd Equipment

Anyone have the power rack that can give a review? I'm still doing band assisted pull ups, can I do band and eventually kipping pull-ups, attach rings to it? Also does it have to be bolted to he ground? Thanks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:10 PM   #77
Damien Archambault
Member Damien Archambault is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Riverton  WY
Posts: 49
Re: Review of Get Rx'd Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lian View Post
Thanks for the review guys. Glad ya'll are enjoying everything. We have a lot of new items rolling out mid to late April so stay tuned. The one that people are most excited about is our new rig. Going to be customizable with a lot of different options. I'll be putting info on the website about this piece in the next few days.

We recently moved our website onto a new platform. Check the new site out and let us know what you think:
www.GetRxd.com (WFS)
I was looking at the bumper plates and did not see if the prices were for pairs or individual plates.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:26 PM   #78
Mike Lian
Member Mike Lian is offline
 
Mike Lian's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Katy  TX
Posts: 102
Re: Review of Get Rx'd Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Will View Post
New rig as in a squat system? Price? Footprint? Upgradability?
Adam - New rig as in a fully customizable rig for pull ups, hanging rings, power bands, heavy bags, etc. Will have a variety of attachments such as squat station, dip station, and more. Working on this project now and will have on website soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortney Cortes View Post
Anyone have the power rack that can give a review? I'm still doing band assisted pull ups, can I do band and eventually kipping pull-ups, attach rings to it? Also does it have to be bolted to he ground? Thanks.
Cortney - send us an e-mail to Sales@GetRxd.com and let them know you're looking for reviews on the power cage. We will then be able to send you some contacts of those with our power cage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien Archambault View Post
I was looking at the bumper plates and did not see if the prices were for pairs or individual plates.
Hey Damien,

Sorry about the confusion, the bumper plates are priced individually. They come out to be $1.05/# and $1.40/#.

Will update the website so that this is more clear.
__________________
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
www.GetRXd.com / Michael@GetRXd.com

Last edited by Mike Lian : 03-01-2012 at 12:31 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:06 PM   #79
Kenny Yan
Member Kenny Yan is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Queens  NY
Posts: 34
Re: Review of Get Rx'd Equipment

mike sent you a pm
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #80
Damien Archambault
Member Damien Archambault is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Riverton  WY
Posts: 49
Re: Review of Get Rx'd Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lian View Post
Adam - New rig as in a fully customizable rig for pull ups, hanging rings, power bands, heavy bags, etc. Will have a variety of attachments such as squat station, dip station, and more. Working on this project now and will have on website soon!



Cortney - send us an e-mail to Sales@GetRxd.com and let them know you're looking for reviews on the power cage. We will then be able to send you some contacts of those with our power cage.



Hey Damien,

Sorry about the confusion, the bumper plates are priced individually. They come out to be $1.05/# and $1.40/#.

Will update the website so that this is more clear.
Hey no big deal, I figured as much. I thought that sounded like to good of a deal. I was looking for a 160# pound package and did not want to order it and find 80# of plates that I could not use until I ordered the other half.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rx'd or Not Jeremie Page Fitness 4 05-08-2011 05:13 PM
I'm going to try as rx'd for the first time Mick Byrne Starting 7 09-11-2009 01:42 PM
as rx'd? Jamie Rufe Workout of the Day 2 05-04-2008 03:27 PM
RX'd Harry Stine Starting 2 04-18-2008 11:01 AM
Rx'd Fran Derek Maffett Testimonials 4 02-19-2008 11:44 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.