CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 02-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #71
Mike Lian

Profile:
Re: Review of Get Rx'd Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Johnson View Post
Hey Mike are your slam balls supposed to be full with air, are there any longevity differences if it is or not? And if so what psi do you recommend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew S. Turner View Post
Yeah, I had the same question about the slam balls. This was the first one I've bought. How much air do you put in.

Thanks,
Hey Guys,

Feel free to pump air to your heart's content. It's mostly just personal preference. Just don't pump it completely full where it has 0 give.

Hope y'all are enjoying the new gear!
Old 02-23-2012, 10:03 AM   #72
Julian Saegusa

Profile:

I have built a relationship with Get Rx'd over the past few months. Whenever we have had any problems, Mike has been beyond professional (friendly) about resolving any of our issues.

We were unpleased with the 45# bars we ordered and without hesitation he offered to switch them out with different bars.

We were the first to order the medicine balls and when they upgraded the material he has allowed us to swap those out as well.

I highly recommend looking into Get Rx'd for your equipment needs.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:02 PM   #73
John Delosreyes

Profile:

Another recommendation for Get Rx'd. I ordered their GHD and some other products. I was pleased with the ordering process; I placed the order over the phone with Mike on the 8th and it arrived the freight facility in Spokane on the 20th. My wife and I put the GHD together and it is solid. We did GHD situps, hip extensions, back extensions, and glute ham raises and it didn't budge; it's very well constructed and for under $400, it's a great value! Definitely recommend these guys and will continue to do business with them as we outfit our garage gym.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:23 PM   #74
Mike Lian

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Delosreyes View Post
Another recommendation for Get Rx'd. I ordered their GHD and some other products. I was pleased with the ordering process; I placed the order over the phone with Mike on the 8th and it arrived the freight facility in Spokane on the 20th. My wife and I put the GHD together and it is solid. We did GHD situps, hip extensions, back extensions, and glute ham raises and it didn't budge; it's very well constructed and for under $400, it's a great value! Definitely recommend these guys and will continue to do business with them as we outfit our garage gym.

Thanks for the review guys. Glad ya'll are enjoying everything. We have a lot of new items rolling out mid to late April so stay tuned. The one that people are most excited about is our new rig. Going to be customizable with a lot of different options. I'll be putting info on the website about this piece in the next few days.

We recently moved our website onto a new platform. Check the new site out and let us know what you think:
www.GetRxd.com (WFS)
Old 02-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #75
Adam Will

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lian View Post
Thanks for the review guys. Glad ya'll are enjoying everything. We have a lot of new items rolling out mid to late April so stay tuned. The one that people are most excited about is our new rig. Going to be customizable with a lot of different options. I'll be putting info on the website about this piece in the next few days.

We recently moved our website onto a new platform. Check the new site out and let us know what you think:
www.GetRxd.com (WFS)
New rig as in a squat system? Price? Footprint? Upgradability?
Old 02-28-2012, 07:24 AM   #76
Cortney Cortes

Profile:

Anyone have the power rack that can give a review? I'm still doing band assisted pull ups, can I do band and eventually kipping pull-ups, attach rings to it? Also does it have to be bolted to he ground? Thanks.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:10 PM   #77
Damien Archambault

Profile:

Quote:

www.GetRxd.com (WFS)
I was looking at the bumper plates and did not see if the prices were for pairs or individual plates.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:26 PM   #78
Mike Lian

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Will View Post
New rig as in a squat system? Price? Footprint? Upgradability?
Adam - New rig as in a fully customizable rig for pull ups, hanging rings, power bands, heavy bags, etc. Will have a variety of attachments such as squat station, dip station, and more. Working on this project now and will have on website soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortney Cortes View Post
Anyone have the power rack that can give a review? I'm still doing band assisted pull ups, can I do band and eventually kipping pull-ups, attach rings to it? Also does it have to be bolted to he ground? Thanks.
Cortney - send us an e-mail to Sales@GetRxd.com and let them know you're looking for reviews on the power cage. We will then be able to send you some contacts of those with our power cage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien Archambault View Post
I was looking at the bumper plates and did not see if the prices were for pairs or individual plates.
Hey Damien,

Sorry about the confusion, the bumper plates are priced individually. They come out to be $1.05/# and $1.40/#.

Will update the website so that this is more clear.

Last edited by Mike Lian : 03-01-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:06 PM   #79
Kenny Yan

Profile:

mike sent you a pm
Old 03-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #80
Damien Archambault

Profile:

Quote:
Adam - New rig as in a fully customizable rig for pull ups, hanging rings, power bands, heavy bags, etc. Will have a variety of attachments such as squat station, dip station, and more. Working on this project now and will have on website soon!

Cortney - send us an e-mail to Sales@GetRxd.com and let them know you're looking for reviews on the power cage. We will then be able to send you some contacts of those with our power cage.

Hey Damien,

Sorry about the confusion, the bumper plates are priced individually. They come out to be $1.05/# and $1.40/#.

Will update the website so that this is more clear.
Hey no big deal, I figured as much. I thought that sounded like to good of a deal. I was looking for a 160# pound package and did not want to order it and find 80# of plates that I could not use until I ordered the other half.