CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 04-16-2007, 08:33 AM   #1
Jon Gilson

Profile:
Hey Guys,

It's been a crazy week, and I let the last thread on the AF Newsletter/Crossfit Discount on Gill Gear slip off into the Archives.

As a reminder, I publish an email newsletter every month with steep discounts on Crossfit gear, including bumpers, rings, kettlebells, dumbbells, the AF Bar, squat stands, weight vests, Dynamax Balls, GHDs, pulling sleds, and complete home gym packages. Odds are, if it has anything to do with Crossfit, I've got one or know where to get it at a good price. I'm also happy to help you figure out the best way to utilize your existing space to set up your CF Program.

If you'd like to join the growing newsletter list, just drop me an email at jon@againfaster.com. This month, everyone who signs up will be entered in a drawing for a 1-pood kettlebell. The current odds of winning are better than 1 in 150!

If you'd like a copy of a past newsletter and the access to the deals inside, just let me know. I'm happy to forward it on. As always, thanks for the support!

Best,

Jon

http://www.againfasterequipment.blogspot.com
http://www.againfastergill.blogspot.com

Old 04-17-2007, 09:37 AM   #2
Jon Gilson

Profile:
New this month:

For interested affiliates, I'll be introducing an Affiliate Package, which includes all the gear you'd need to train 12 people per hour in a facility setting for less than the price of a used Honda.

This package is the result of a few days of careful consulting with an Again Faster client, and is definitely worth sharing.

If you're in the stages of opening your own gym or thinking about Affiliation, you'll want to see this. You can email me anytime at jon@againfaster.com.

Best,

Jon
Old 04-19-2007, 07:33 AM   #3
Jon Gilson

Profile:
Also new this month:

I'll be releasing a complete list of gear eligible for free shipping with a $300 minimum order. This list includes all the heavy metal you'd ever need: GHDs, Squat Stands, Squat Racks, Lifting Stations, Platforms, Bars, Bumpers, Benches, and more.

Needless to say, getting rid of the shipping cost on items that weigh upwards of 100 pounds puts a lot of dough back in your pocket.

This list will be in the next Newsletter, released on May 2nd. Email me at jon@againfaster.com to get on the distribution list!

Best,

Jon