CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 06-08-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
Nicholas DaSilva

Profile:
2pood, Llc

So, like many I attended the Southeast Regionals back on Memorial Day weekend and was pretty stoked to see what vendors would be there. Came across some really good ones, mostly. SFH (gonna try this stuff ASAP, BTW), Itsumo, Life As RX'd (must've bought 5 shirts), SICFit, Rogue and 2POOD, to mention some. I checked out the 2POOD table and was pretty impressed with their "wod-wear", I guess you can call it that. I placed an order for a few items and since the vendor did not have sizes for myself or the wifey he took down all my info and after giving the wifey a free pair of wod socks, told me shipping would be on them as they did not have our sizes and that it would be shipped out as soon as the order was processed back at there HQ. Well, I have emailed them once at their contact info email and called them about, well after the call I just made 30 seconds ago, 6 times. Not one word from the company. I am not upset at all about this, what I am upset about is that there hasnt been anyone on the other line of the phone and there has been no answer to my email. I dont want to cancel my order at all, either, I just want to edit my payment info. If anyone has any contact info besides what is on the website, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

- Nick
Old 06-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
Justin Heller

Profile:
Re: 2pood, Llc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas D Barbosa View Post
So, like many I attended the Southeast Regionals back on Memorial Day weekend and was pretty stoked to see what vendors would be there. Came across some really good ones, mostly. SFH (gonna try this stuff ASAP, BTW), Itsumo, Life As RX'd (must've bought 5 shirts), SICFit, Rogue and 2POOD, to mention some. I checked out the 2POOD table and was pretty impressed with their "wod-wear", I guess you can call it that. I placed an order for a few items and since the vendor did not have sizes for myself or the wifey he took down all my info and after giving the wifey a free pair of wod socks, told me shipping would be on them as they did not have our sizes and that it would be shipped out as soon as the order was processed back at there HQ. Well, I have emailed them once at their contact info email and called them about, well after the call I just made 30 seconds ago, 6 times. Not one word from the company. I am not upset at all about this, what I am upset about is that there hasnt been anyone on the other line of the phone and there has been no answer to my email. I dont want to cancel my order at all, either, I just want to edit my payment info. If anyone has any contact info besides what is on the website, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

- Nick
Don't have an answer for you but $30 for a t shirt? This stuff is getting ridiculous.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #3
Ryan Sheehan

Profile:

Hey the guy who you talked to is named baker leavitt, buti think you may have the wrong number. I just talked to him and he says he remembers you and your wife. He doesn't have an account here and I didn't either, but I signed up to give you his number.

Email bakerblack@gmail.com
Cal9124415010

He's expecting your call I just talked to him 5 minutes ago.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:50 PM   #4
Steven Ngo

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Heller View Post
Don't have an answer for you but $30 for a t shirt? This stuff is getting ridiculous.
i was more focused on "wod socks". egads.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:18 PM   #5
Jay Rhodes

Profile:

I've been in contact with Baker fairly regularly for a couple months now. The situation is very unlike him so I'm not surprised you had the wrong contact info.

He's lightning fast at getting back to people.

And just on a personal note- 2pood shorts are sweet.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:37 PM   #6
Nicholas DaSilva

Profile:

Thank you guys. He seemed like a really good dude so I figured something was up. I definitely liked those shorts and they seemed like really good quality. And yeah, things are pricey but I don't mind paying the money for quality gear...And food for that matter.

- Nick
Old 06-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #7
Luke Hitt

Profile:

I checked out their website, good lord $60 for a pair of shorts. That's crazy...
Old 06-14-2011, 05:11 AM   #8
Nalin Prabhu

Profile:

Most fight shorts are in that range- $45-$65. Same price as Rogues and Forged shorts.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:36 AM   #9
Tamara Cohen

Profile:

The other day, I was wearing an outfit from lululemon that cost about $150. I mean, really? Who cares how much it costs if someone is willing to pay that much?

Should we start talking about what people pay to belong to affiliates?