CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 11-24-2014, 09:30 AM   #1
Eric Jaber

Profile:
Fully Equipt Gym For Sale Outside of Philly

5 months ago I started my Crossfit Affliate. I now have over 50 members and have outgrown my space. I am offering a unique opportunity for anyone interested in starting an affiliate but needs to start small. I have a 1200sq foot facility located inside of a larger big box gym (so attracting new members is EASY). Rent is under $800 per month and utilities are included. I will sell you all of the flooring, equipment, space for $19,999. You will have to do exactly what I did and start from scratch. If you have an established clientele it will be easier, however I started with 0 clients 5 months ago and I now have 54 in this space with this equipment. Everything is done for you, you just need to step in and grind! I will also be willing to help you start up your business and show you the way I succeeded. Please message me if you are interested and I will send you a list of all of the equipment that is included. I understand the struggle of opening an affiliate, with this unique opportunity, everything is set up for you, you just need to come in and GRIND as I did.