CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 11-07-2014, 12:17 PM   #1
Ricardo Leopando

Profile:
Pandos Barbell Club (Video)

hey guys thought I would share my gym here. perfect for Olympic lifts as well as the big 3!

http://youtu.be/E6MtRqiD2VQ?list=UUa...kGkmsMFGgvfPvg
Old 11-08-2014, 07:08 AM   #2
Joey Allen

Profile:
Re: Pandos Barbell Club (Video)

Man, your gym oozes quality. Thanks for sharing.. Crazy idea to paint those change plates. I'm looking at Eleiko change plates but may go a different route after seeing yours. And I know the Ivanko revolvers are top of the line, but those black Ivankos with white lettering were sick! Overall, I just can't think of one thing I would change. Everything is top notch. Keep the youtube videos/reviews coming if you buy anymore gear. (Rogue Echo ghd?)
Old 11-08-2014, 08:21 AM   #3
Tom Scibelli

Profile:

You've got a really great set-up, anything else you've been thinking of adding? I use to have a garage to workout in, but moved into a new house, now I have to work out in a basement with low ceilings
Old 11-08-2014, 08:06 PM   #4
Andrew Daggon

Profile:

Great looking set up, the new rogue plates look very nice and its not every day you see an eleiko bar in a garage gym, especially the comp bar. So that's awesome
Old 11-08-2014, 09:45 PM   #5
Ricardo Leopando

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Allen View Post
Man, your gym oozes quality. Thanks for sharing.. Crazy idea to paint those change plates. I'm looking at Eleiko change plates but may go a different route after seeing yours. And I know the Ivanko revolvers are top of the line, but those black Ivankos with white lettering were sick! Overall, I just can't think of one thing I would change. Everything is top notch. Keep the youtube videos/reviews coming if you buy anymore gear. (Rogue Echo ghd?)
Thanks Joey! Def gonna keep the vids/reviews coming. glad you picked up an idea yeah my change plates ur holding up fine after months of abuse, basically pennies to the dollar in comparison to Eleiko. Yeah I do kind of miss my "Old school" OM's im waiting for rogue to release the echo ghd for the monster series racks, but due to the price I might just get myself the abrahm ghd 2.0! ill be getting either one this BF for sure with a review shortly after

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Scibelli View Post
You've got a really great set-up, anything else you've been thinking of adding? I use to have a garage to workout in, but moved into a new house, now I have to work out in a basement with low ceilings
THanks tom! believe it or not im in the process of moving to a different house, so there will be some changes to the lab, as in 3 car garage Im probably gonna pick up a reverse hyper and rogue ghd + I have the ohio power bar on its way which ill be doing a review on soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Daggon View Post
Great looking set up, the new rogue plates look very nice and its not every day you see an eleiko bar in a garage gym, especially the comp bar. So that's awesome
thanks yeah the crossfit games 2014 rogue comps look amazing on the Eleiko competition bar! wouldn't lift on anything less at this point I swear that bar has a mind of its own and deserves a ton of respect