CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 04-19-2013, 12:37 PM   #11
Brian Lelli

Profile:
Re: Affiliation Fee, and timing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel M Gibson View Post
It is worth it! I JUST got linked to the main site yesterday and have had 3 calls from prospective members. Any calls I had gotten previously all started with "are you an official CrossFit gym?" luckily I was able to say I am in the affiliation process and that we will be open once approved so I wasnt forgotten about. Plus with the Games upon us now is a good time to be affiliated. This will be a big year of growth for the community IMHO
Thanks for the update Dan!

Keep this thread posted. You're in the beginning stages so i'm very interested in how it goes!
Old 07-01-2013, 04:20 AM   #12
Stefan Westernacher

Profile:

Short question:

Is the following right?
"After approval, we were allowed to start training and calling ourselves CrossFit Copora Sana but had to pay in full within three months." (http://www.board.crossfit.com/showth...ffiliation+fee) wfs
Old 07-01-2013, 07:53 AM   #13
Matt Boyd

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel M Gibson View Post
It is worth it! I JUST got linked to the main site yesterday and have had 3 calls from prospective members. Any calls I had gotten previously all started with "are you an official CrossFit gym?" luckily I was able to say I am in the affiliation process and that we will be open once approved so I wasnt forgotten about. Plus with the Games upon us now is a good time to be affiliated. This will be a big year of growth for the community IMHO
That's pretty awesome, Daniel! How long did it take to get linked to the main site?
Old 07-01-2013, 03:00 PM   #14
Mark A Putnam

Profile:

I received approval of my affiliate application in June along withe instructions to complete the process. My noitce email said I would receive a link to pay the affiliate fee. I either accidentally deleted that email or didn't receive it. I have sent two emails to affiliate support requesting the link so I can pay the fee but haven't received any response. Any suggestions how to contact them or get them to respond?

Thanks.