CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 02-14-2013, 11:41 AM   #1
Leo Totten

Profile:
Freaking Spam for Freak's Saake

Want to improve on your spammingperformance and coaching?? The new Adspamspamspamspam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Dunston View Post
I have to say, I took my USAW level 1 from Coach Totten, and was very impressed.
Welcome to the board Coach.
Thanks, Sean. Look forward to working with you. Are you interested in the AOLC? Love to see you there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Enge View Post
Even come closer to the Midwest, Coach?

Edit: I see one in KC, might have to consider that.
Jeff - Yeah, the KC one is all lined up. Hope you can make that one. If not,check out my website at [url]spam/url]. There is another one scheduled for July at Crown Point,IN. Details ready soon. Thanks lot. Leo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Alfinito View Post
Thanks so much Emily. I actually met up with the trainers over at Crossfit South Baltimore awhile ago and they told me the exact same thing because they used to drive up there for lifting meets, so I was already planning on emailing them there but I expected it to cost much more than 20 dollars a month which is a great deal. Thanks again.
spamspamspamspam

Quote:
A question - how advanced should one be to get the most out of this class? I'm certainly no competitive weightlifter at this point, but on the other hand I'm not a total beginner by any means.
spamspamspamspam Thanks. LEO

Quote:
A question - how advanced should one be to get the most out of this class? I'm certainly no competitive weightlifter at this point, but on the other hand I'm not a total beginner by any means.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia Magrini View Post
What is required to host one of these certifications Leo? I am sure one of the larger central PA boxes would be interested! I am too small or would ask!
Good question. This course is not like the courses that just use an empty bar or broomstick. We need a weight room where bars and bumper plates are available and enough space to videotape for DartFish analysis. Thanks. LEO

spamspamspamspam and I do mean holy batspam, this is a lot of spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Heath View Post
Can you provide more information? Is this geared toward coaching others, or becoming more proficient at your own lifts? Also, who is the coaching staff? I noticed the class size is limited to 30 students, so I'm wondering what the student:instructor ratio is.
Chris - The course is geared to both making your own lifts better but we also focus on making you a better coach and developing a better "eye". I will be teaching the course myself and if we get over 15 participants, I get an assistant in order to keep the teacher to participant ratio lowspamspamspamspam

Hey, everyone! Two new BOLC courses being offered in Texas in the month of June. This course is a great way to "learn by doing" the clean, snatch and jerk, properly and safely. This all "hands on" course is a full day of learning from Leo Totten, MS, USAW 5. CEU's available. $269 for early registration. June 6 at John Paul II HS in Plano, TX and June 27-28 at the TPEA Conference in Dallas, TX. For more info and signups, go to [url]spamspamspamspam /url]. Sign up now!

Old 02-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #2
Sean Dunston

Profile:
Re: Advanced Olympic Lifting Certification (AOLC)

I have to say, I took my USAW level 1 from Coach Totten, and was very impressed.
Welcome to the board Coach.

Old 02-15-2013, 03:52 PM   #3
Jeff Enge

Profile:

Even come closer to the Midwest, Coach?

Edit: I see one in KC, might have to consider that.

Old 02-28-2013, 01:24 PM   #4
Sean Dunston

Profile:

Yes, I am definitely interested.
I might be ready for it - and have the time to dedicate to it - in the Fall.

Old 02-28-2013, 02:35 PM   #5
Tricia Magrini

Profile:

What is required to host one of these certifications Leo? I am sure one of the larger central PA boxes would be interested! I am too small or would ask!

Old 02-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #6
Jeff Enge

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Totten View Post
Jeff - Yeah, the KC one is all lined up. Hope you can make that one. If not,check out my website at www.tottetrainin.com. There is another one scheduled for July at Crown Point,IN. Details ready soon. Thanks lot. Leo

Old 03-04-2013, 10:14 AM   #7
Richard Rubin

Profile:

I would be interested in one in the NY-Metro area, or anywhere within travel distance of that area.