CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Fitness
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fitness Theory and Practice. CrossFit's rationale & foundations. Who is fit? What is fitness?

Old 03-18-2012, 04:20 PM   #71
Ben Norris

Profile:
Re: World's Hottest CrossFitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Soret View Post
Wow thread killer, sorry!! Since it's been all about hot CF girls, I'll contribute a guy. Not sure how well known this guy is, since he's an MMA fighter, but I saw some of his before and afters somewhere, and his after definitely looks pretty awesome.

Abe Wagner (safe for work, if you're okay with looking at topless dudes)
http://beforeandafterlooks.com/wp-co...w2-570x378.jpg
Alicia can you please not pollute this thread with pics of dudes. Cheers

For me the only way to decide who is hotter would be a jelly wrestle between Camille and Stacey
Old 03-18-2012, 05:45 PM   #72
Alicia Soret

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo Santos View Post
I've never been attracted to women with fake boobs or plastic surgery. When I see pictures of Fergie, I always tell my wife how her face looks like plastic. And when women with plastic surgery get older, they look horrible, just watch those Housewives reality shows.

I bet if you asked most of the guys here, they'd all tell you that the first thing they look at in a woman is their a$$ and legs, followed by their face. I'm not saying that boobs aren't nice, they are just a bonus. LOL.
ahhaha there's nothing wrong with that! Nice boobs and butts are the age old sign of fertility. Guys can't help that their hormones are working properly! My other half HATES plastic surgery, and has said to me more than once that he would never be with someone who felt the need to get implants. He also asked me to please not lose my own 'womanly features' by way of crossfit. I told him I'd do my best to keep them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Norris View Post
Alicia can you please not pollute this thread with pics of dudes. Cheers

For me the only way to decide who is hotter would be a jelly wrestle between Camille and Stacey
Sorrrryyy!! I had to contribute ONE guy picture.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:05 AM   #73
Frances Ballesteros

Profile:

What is your opinion on make-up? Seriously, I was looking at pictures of celebrities without make-up...what a change and dissapointment
Old 03-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #74
Drew Cloutier

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Soret View Post
He also asked me to please not lose my own 'womanly features' by way of crossfit. I told him I'd do my best to keep them.
THIS!!!

I find a lot of the xfit girls i've seen, take getting defined to far to the point where they have no boobs/butt or hips, they have GREAT thighs and nice backs...but start looking less feminine then I like, just because they want to be ripped...SOME (i.e NOT ALL) end up looking like 300 cast rejects.

I think some definition is nice, but to much is gross on a chick.

Quote:
"and none of these girls had the definition I think of when I think of crossfit women. "

I'm not sure what would be sexist about this. And if they are supposed to be the "hottest crossfit girls ever" then they should definitely be defined. If he'd just said "look, hot women" or "crossfit women" ok, but he said "worlds hottest crossfitter" and that needs some proving.
Sexist may be the wrong word here, but its definitely subjective. For all I know you might think the hottest girl is covered in tats, is flat as a board but super ripped. whereas I think that's puke-worthy.

We all envision something slightly different when we say crossfit women, just like everyone thinks something different when we say crossfit men. That I think is the point that was trying to be made. You seem to be acting like its NOT ok to say all xfit men are lil skinny p***ies but its totally ok to say all xfit ladies are X,Y, Z.

Last edited by Drew Cloutier : 03-22-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #75
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo Santos View Post
I've never been attracted to women with fake boobs or plastic surgery. When I see pictures of Fergie, I always tell my wife how her face looks like plastic. And when women with plastic surgery get older, they look horrible, just watch those Housewives reality shows.

I bet if you asked most of the guys here, they'd all tell you that the first thing they look at in a woman is their a$$ and legs, followed by their face. I'm not saying that boobs aren't nice, they are just a bonus. LOL.
I'm not huge on surgery, but done tactfully it can look nice.

Hmm, no, boobs first for me, then buttocks, then legs. Actually, a beautiful face is often the first thing I see.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:14 PM   #76
Drew Cloutier

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael R. Miller View Post
Yeah I agree they certainly do not look like CrossFit girls. When I think CrossFit girls I think Nicole Carroll, Eva T, Miranda Old, NYC Amanda isn't mentioned by the way and you call yourself men tsk tsk etc etc. Chastity was a figure/CrossFitter and she looks completely different I think.
Not going to lie, although I admire these (all women mentioned in this thread) women's strength and physical performance, all but maybe 1, I don't particularly find attractive, I mean they are nice looking, but I wouldn't say HOT, PERSONALLY speaking. If anything I am more impressed by what they can do, the athleticism, but kind of sad for them in that I think to me getting that ripped and losing the curves and losing a lot of the feminine appeal/look, is just as bad as getting huge fake boobs and orange tans, and what not, just another way. Like I said this is MY opinion, everyone else has stated theirs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Mason View Post
I'm not huge on surgery, but done tactfully it can look nice.

Hmm, no, boobs first for me, then buttocks, then legs. Actually, a beautiful face is often the first thing I see.
AGREED!

Btw the women in the video are NOT bodybuilding, or fitness competitors. Most likely they are bikini competitors. They don't carry much if any muscle, a lot less then fitness, figure or bodybuilders would...check it out

Female Bodybuilder: http://www.iriskyle.com/gallery/4ima...b8da9c1f6e276f

Fitness Competitor: http://www.rebodybuilding.com/2010/0...lympia-winner/

Figure Competitor: http://www.myspace.com/avacowan/photos/62046456

Bikini Competitor: http://www.bombshellfitness.com/ifbb...a_campbell.php
Old 05-14-2012, 12:00 PM   #77
Tucker Welch

Profile:

Thorisdottir or obviously camille for me
Old 05-15-2012, 02:08 PM   #78
Yahya Kohgadai

Profile:

Normally I'm a big fan of fake boobs but when a woman is in low teen bf or below, it just doesn't look right. It just looks like two grapefruits shrinkwrapped onto a table.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:30 PM   #79
David Meverden

Profile:

This thread is active again? Well then I have to chime in.

I was fallin' in love yesterday with the amazing Julie Foucher. So beautiful! So fit! And smart too (she's in med school!).

I would have put Camille as #1 before, but check out Julie at the Central East Regional: http://games.crossfit.com/video/wome...t-jumbotron-wr (WFS except for beautiful fit women in sports bras )

Her entrance is at 1:30. So gorgeous. And was NUMBER ONE at the regional! Amazing.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:07 AM   #80
Drew Cloutier

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Meverden View Post
This thread is active again? Well then I have to chime in.

I was fallin' in love yesterday with the amazing Julie Foucher. So beautiful! So fit! And smart too (she's in med school!).

I would have put Camille as #1 before, but check out Julie at the Central East Regional: http://games.crossfit.com/video/wome...t-jumbotron-wr (WFS except for beautiful fit women in sports bras )

Her entrance is at 1:30. So gorgeous. And was NUMBER ONE at the regional! Amazing.
she's got a cute face, and wicked legs, but the arms/shoulders and flat-ish chest don't do it for me, she's to ripped

but i applaud her sporting accomplishments big time!!