CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 02-02-2012, 12:33 PM   #51
Mike Lian

Profile:
Re: Review of Get Rx'd Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn Walkley View Post
What days are you open and the hours?
Hey Quinn - we're open M-F 10-6 CST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton West View Post
You guys wouldn't happen to be shooting a video for the Power Cage would you? Just wanted to see someone doing kipping pull-ups, and maybe dropping a lil weight on the safety bars. I'm looking to place an order this weekend, and just wanted to make sure it's stable.
Milton,

I can shoot a video real quick. I'll put it up before Wednesday of next week. Also, we only have 2 of these cages left for the current inventory. Will have more back in 1 1/2 month - 2 months.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:06 AM   #52
Michael Houghton

Profile:

Received my bars yesterday. I cleaned a few times with them, nothing heavy. I can say that they are sweet. The spin on the bars is fantastic. I can't believe the price for the quality, I will continue to purchase equipment from getrx'd. Phenomenal price and great equipment. Thanks guys!
Old 02-03-2012, 08:17 AM   #53
Mike Johnson

Profile:

Looking forward to getting my order next week, I'll put up a quick review after I receive it.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:59 PM   #54
Mike Lian

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Houghton View Post
Received my bars yesterday. I cleaned a few times with them, nothing heavy. I can say that they are sweet. The spin on the bars is fantastic. I can't believe the price for the quality, I will continue to purchase equipment from getrx'd. Phenomenal price and great equipment. Thanks guys!
Awesome to hear Michael. Appreciate the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Johnson View Post
Looking forward to getting my order next week, I'll put up a quick review after I receive it.
Was looking through our AZ orders and didn't see a Mike johnson... Are you also Donald Johnson or is it under your box name?
Old 02-04-2012, 12:28 AM   #55
Mauricio Leal

Profile:

Anyone have anything to say about their med balls, specifically their balance/weight distribution and durability in this aspect? I'm loathe to buy a set of Dynamax at retail, but probably wanna upgrade from sand-filled basketballs eventually for the gym. I've also had a bad experience in the past with cheap, lopsided Garage Gym Store med balls, so I'm slightly hesitant with GetRx'd prices being so low. Thanks.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #56
Milton West

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lian View Post
Milton,

I can shoot a video real quick. I'll put it up before Wednesday of next week. Also, we only have 2 of these cages left for the current inventory. Will have more back in 1 1/2 month - 2 months.
Thanx. Hopefully one will still be available after you post the vid. I signed up on your site today for some other equipment I want. Just waiting on the vid to pull the trigger.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:32 PM   #57
Dan Thomas

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton West View Post
Thanx. Hopefully one will still be available after you post the vid. I signed up on your site today for some other equipment I want. Just waiting on the vid to pull the trigger.
I'm also waiting on the video. I'd like to see kipping pullups without hundreds of pounds stacked on the pegs.

DT
Old 02-04-2012, 09:22 PM   #58
Chris H Kelly

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauricio Leal View Post
Anyone have anything to say about their med balls, specifically their balance/weight distribution and durability in this aspect? I'm loathe to buy a set of Dynamax at retail, but probably wanna upgrade from sand-filled basketballs eventually for the gym. I've also had a bad experience in the past with cheap, lopsided Garage Gym Store med balls, so I'm slightly hesitant with GetRx'd prices being so low. Thanks.

We have 9 of these balls in our box. They do well. Just did FGB on Friday and wall balled my butt off and didn't have any issues, nor have I ever. I have my original dynamax 20lb ball, and the rest of Get Rx'd. All of my athletes grab the Rx'd balls first.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:03 AM   #59
Mike Hollister

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauricio Leal View Post
Totally hear ya on the G2 balls. They work but there is a lot of medicine in those med balls.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:16 PM   #60
Austin Benson

Profile:

In regards to the medball questions, I went to buy one about four to five months ago and when they showed it to me, they told me to hold off because there was an issue with it being uneven. I did hold off and got the 20# medball as a gift last month. You will be extremely happy with it. Looks good, feels good, and most importantly has even weight distribution.

On a side note, just ordered my squat rack from them. Can't wait to get it!

Austin