CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 07-08-2012, 06:18 PM   #1
Lindy Hruska

Profile:
ROGUE hits it out of the park, again...

I have been a Rogue customer for several years. I've purchased bars, bumpers, bands, rollers, etc. I recently purchased a safety squat bar, and I had issues with the bumpers fitting on the bar. I've never had an issue before, and AJ from customer service sent me a return label and a new bar in less than 48 hours. the replacement bar had similar issues, but I realized that it was some extra welding "goo" that was heaped up over the edge of the sleeve. Fixed with a metal file in 30 minutes. Bill sent me an email, stating he looked at the bars in the warehouse and saw what I was talking about, then gave me a discount on the bar for my trouble.

I know that there is a thread about rude Rogue customer service floating around. But from my experience, Rogue has been receptive, prompt, and courteous. And considering it is so close to the Games, I'm sure they are spread thin.

Just wanted to give some positive feedback.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #2
Matt Thomas

Profile:
Re: ROGUE hits it out of the park, again...

Cool. I got one of their safety squat bars last Christmas. You'll love it.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:13 AM   #3
Matt A. Windsor

Profile:

My experience has been similar; while this doesn't even compare, I had a problem once with one of their ordering receipts. Stuff looked all messed up.

I called them up, and they immediately knew what I was talking about and explained how things worked, and gave me a 15% off coupon just for calling to ask a question about how not to be a dummy about their ordering/receipt system. LOL
Old 07-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #4
Bryan Hood

Profile:

Their customer service has always been the reason I buy from them. I've spent several thousands of dollars buying from them and I've never had any complaints.