CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Starting
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Starting For newcomers to the CrossFit methodology

Old 06-19-2011, 10:09 AM   #11
Katherine Derbyshire

Profile:
Re: Crossfit Gym?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Steinbeck View Post
I've done crossfit off and on for a while. just started working in a new area with a crossfit gym right down the rode, and i'm thinking of checking it out (i need something organized to motivate my *** to workout after work). the classes are an hour long, so can someone give me some idea what goes on in a 1 hour class, given that some workouts are clearly way under an hour? also, does a crossfit class give you a solid workout? i'm sure some people will disagree, but a shorter workout (1-1-1-1-1) won't cut it for me in terms of getting in a solid workout on the limited time that i have.

thanks.
Get some weight on the bar and then come back and tell us that workout "won't cut it."

Katherine