CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 05:50 PM   #111
Tim Donahey

Profile:
Re: Yes, there are *** Crossfitters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Mounce View Post
Tim - Oh, and to be clear it isn't about just me. California already voted its way, and that was millions of people. I am but one voice of many.
I believe you're talking about a ban on marriage in the State of California. Was there also an amendment on how homosexuality pertains to you individually? CF threads included? It really shows your grasp on the broadness of the subject the way that you just lump it all together like that.

Old 12-02-2008, 05:58 PM   #112
Lurene Grenier

Profile:

I'll just ignore all that junk above and get to the meat of this post:

8 rounds as Rx'd

Old 12-02-2008, 06:14 PM   #113
Derek Maffett

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Perry View Post
Wouldn't posting a thread on a Catholic Journal's article about AIDs and homosexuality qualify as snooping around Derek?
No, it wouldn't. I did not ask who that applied to. Anyone here who I know it would apply to volunteered that information to the public.

I also posted more than the article you're talking about. You simply like that one best because you can object to it without going into the content of the article.

Please don't try to pick a fight with me like that.

Old 12-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #114
Jamie J. Skibicki

Profile:

Lurene,

Nice, completely as rx'd, no assistance? Nice, thats awesome

For a *** chick.

I keed I keed. Thats an awesome sexual orientation.

For me to poop on

Last edited by Jamie J. Skibicki; 12-02-2008 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: Humor, your doing it right

Old 12-02-2008, 06:20 PM   #115
Daphne Dubach

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurene Grenier View Post

8 rounds as Rx'd
Wow awesome job well done I'm about to head off to the gym..no idea what's in store for us tonight..

Old 12-02-2008, 06:23 PM   #116
Lauren Hall

Profile:

Just got back from working out and managed to stay in a 3rd world squat (still holding a weight, but hey... gotta start somewhere) for a fairly long time (minute or so?) without feeling like my inner thighs were going to bust loose.

Thanks for the advice, everyone. I'll be sure to check out the relevant sites (by the way, we've tried the stripper squat and it's awesome. I don't have a pole in my apartment (weird, I know) and doorframes don't seem to work as well.)

(By the way, I sent a PM to avoid hijacking the thread, and it might help if others did the same when they are responding to specific people after the thread has moved on... just a thought. )

Old 12-02-2008, 06:26 PM   #117
Kevin Perry

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Maffett View Post
No, it wouldn't. I did not ask who that applied to. Anyone here who I know it would apply to volunteered that information to the public.

I also posted more than the article you're talking about. You simply like that one best because you can object to it without going into the content of the article.

Please don't try to pick a fight with me like that.

I just find it ironic how every time you don't agree with something you have to make a point of it publicly in the specific thread for it....

Apparently some people can't just leave the subject alone? We always talk about the whole live and let live philosophy yet someone must always find a reason to intrude.

Actions speak louder than words Derek. But I know that any argument with you would be too much for me to handle..

Anyways.. not trying to hijack the thread though thats already been done with.

Old 12-02-2008, 06:28 PM   #118
Lynne Pitts

Profile:

OK folks, we are done here. You have conclusively demonstrated that this topic is too inflammatory for this forum. The moderator team has spent way too much time policing this and the previous thread - taking away from our duties elsewhere on the board and in real life. So we have agreed that the topic ends.

There are insulting PMs being exchanged, there are way too many emotions and immovable positions being displayed, and nobody is going to convince anybody of anything other than what they already believe.

So, sexual orientation joins politics and religion in the forbidden topic category. Aush hit it on the head - the limit of this topic on this forum is going to have to be "come on over to this site if you'd like to discuss this topic."

This is like some giant scab that some of you can't resist picking, even though it's not even on your own leg.

Closed Thread