CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 05-12-2009, 01:07 PM   #1
Robert Pagliaro

Profile:
Southside Chicago Gym - Looking for Trainer

Hi, I am looking for a certified trainer to join my gym/take over client base. I am NASM and CrossFit certified and coach my clients as such.

I need a like minded trainer (if not CrossFit certified - I am willing to work with you and help with certification fees,etc.) However, you must be certified (NASM,etc)and be able to get insurance.

The reason I need help is that I have followed another dream career path and will be headed to the Illinois State Police Academy at the end of this month. I am looking to grow the gym. This is an opportunity to get into the ground floor of expansion. My client base ranges between 10-15 (usual class sizes are 3-4 at a time in the current space) and I have been open in the current location for 2+ years.

I you are interested please feel free to email me at rpagliaro@a2sports.com

Thank you
Rob