CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2013, 07:26 AM   #3381
Andrew Bell
Member Andrew Bell is offline
 
Andrew Bell's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston  TX
Posts: 4,021
Re: Sharknado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Nichols View Post
Exactly!
Anyone hear from Bill? He got the boot yesterday. I was talkng to him on FB about it. He is cool about it though.
I was just going to post about this.

Got to remember he (at one point anyways) had asked for his membership to be canceled but we changed his mind. I think it may be a temporary thing but maybe Camille will chime in?

So we obviously came very close to getting this sucker shut down yesterday and were told we would NOT be allowed to start another. Let's try not to have that happen again.....
__________________
| Log (wfs) |
 
Old 10-11-2013, 07:29 AM   #3382
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Sharknado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bell View Post
I was just going to post about this.

Got to remember he (at one point anyways) had asked for his membership to be canceled but we changed his mind. I think it may be a temporary thing but maybe Camille will chime in?

So we obviously came very close to getting this sucker shut down yesterday and were told we would NOT be allowed to start another. Let's try not to have that happen again.....
Agreed on not pushing the edges here or on the site at all. I mean Camille, Kelly and the other mods are volunteers and they don't need the stress of us causing undue trouble. We are a good group, we just need to keep it ''clean''.

Like you I spend alot of time on this thread or on logs.
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
 
Old 10-11-2013, 07:37 AM   #3383
John L. Mclaughlin
Member John L. Mclaughlin is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Spokane  WA
Posts: 193
Re: Sharknado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Lore View Post
Any users that fall under the "high-maintenance" clause will be removed.
I was joking. I have no intentions of being disruptive, a nuisance, or high maintenance.
 
Old 10-11-2013, 07:43 AM   #3384
Andrew Bell
Member Andrew Bell is offline
 
Andrew Bell's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston  TX
Posts: 4,021
Re: Sharknado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Nichols View Post
Like you I spend alot of time on this thread or on logs.
Really? I couldn't tell Mr 18K posts.
__________________
| Log (wfs) |
 
Old 10-11-2013, 07:43 AM   #3385
John L. Mclaughlin
Member John L. Mclaughlin is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Spokane  WA
Posts: 193
Re: Sharknado

So Bill is gone Man that stinks. Anyway, got some tabata kettlebell swings today and some tabata kettlebell sumo squats. Going for some metcon, haven't done cardio in forever.

P.S What was the name of Bill's blog, again?
 
Old 10-11-2013, 07:46 AM   #3386
Blair Robert Lowe
Member Blair Robert Lowe is offline
 
Blair Robert Lowe's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sacramento  CA
Posts: 7,948
Re: Sharknado

Whoa, Bill got the boot? Gonna gave to fb him about that.


Andrew, thanks for listening. Arturo was a great guest and we caught him as he was training at SuperTraining one day. We'll have him back, hopefully to go more into GPP for a military athlete. And that mexucan place was soooo good.

My shoulder managed to snatch 50 in a complex yesterday, gonna go try and break the 100 CJ yet again.

Jeff, was that the girl in question in the first part of the video.

What was that one big guy snatching and cleaning? I wasnt sure those reds were 25s and if that was yellow, blue, green i saw during the clean.
 
Old 10-11-2013, 07:51 AM   #3387
Blair Robert Lowe
Member Blair Robert Lowe is offline
 
Blair Robert Lowe's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sacramento  CA
Posts: 7,948
Re: Sharknado

Nik, you have a 18k posts. Damn and I thought I was won of the current leaders, especially since Steve Low doesnt post anymore.

I will look for the Dima interview as I'm sure there will be a copy in the gym. Heard about it awhile ago.

Bill is comradeboris on blogspot. His profile is still active?
 
Old 10-11-2013, 07:56 AM   #3388
Jeff Enge
Banned Jeff Enge is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Collinsville  IL
Posts: 5,542
Re: Sharknado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair Robert Lowe View Post
Whoa, Bill got the boot? Gonna gave to fb him about that.


Andrew, thanks for listening. Arturo was a great guest and we caught him as he was training at SuperTraining one day. We'll have him back, hopefully to go more into GPP for a military athlete. And that mexucan place was soooo good.

My shoulder managed to snatch 50 in a complex yesterday, gonna go try and break the 100 CJ yet again.

Jeff, was that the girl in question in the first part of the video.

What was that one big guy snatching and cleaning? I wasnt sure those reds were 25s and if that was yellow, blue, green i saw during the clean.
Yes it was.

And yes - the reds are 25s. I can't get on the YouTube here but was it 2x25s, 1x20 and 1x15 on each side? So, 190? And the lifter in question is Fernando Reis - 105+ from Brazil, London Olympian.
 
Old 10-11-2013, 08:13 AM   #3389
Blair Robert Lowe
Member Blair Robert Lowe is offline
 
Blair Robert Lowe's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sacramento  CA
Posts: 7,948
Re: Sharknado

Ok, that makes sense as I know he trains there but I didnt recognize him.

Video crapped out on me after him.
 
Old 10-11-2013, 08:20 AM   #3390
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Sharknado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bell View Post
Really? I couldn't tell Mr 18K posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair Robert Lowe View Post
Nik, you have a 18k posts. Damn and I thought I was won of the current leaders, especially since Steve Low doesnt post anymore.

I will look for the Dima interview as I'm sure there will be a copy in the gym. Heard about it awhile ago.

Bill is comradeboris on blogspot. His profile is still active?
that is over 5 years worth of posting!! But yea, regardless I am on here ALOT!
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
 
 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:08 PM.


CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.