CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 03-06-2008, 07:20 PM   #1
Bill Patton

Profile:
Logging/ranking non standard CF workouts

One of the things i've been playing with in logsitall is the ability to log and rank non-standard CF style workouts. There are many CF affiliates that have created their own named workouts - complete with descriptions, levels, etc. i've been struggling a bit with how to handle these - so far i've built out custom activities for CF Memphis, Old Town, Run Jump Lift and CrossFit Alpha. The cool thing is that this give each of these affiliates the ability to have a dynamic ranking/log etc. - with their own custom workouts. I'm still amazed at the diversity of the CF universe...

-bill patton

Last edited by Bill Patton; 03-06-2008 at 07:20 PM.. Reason: forgot how to spell my own last name.