CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 10-03-2005, 09:47 PM   #1
Dave Young

Profile:
My nearly 2-hour conversation with Dan John is now available for download at http://www.crossfitlive.com/archives.htm (scroll to the bottom). If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Dan, this is most likely the next best thing.

Next XFL is November 13 with Mike Rutherford. If you are among those that can't call in to the live shows, please e-mail your questions in ahead of time and I'll be sure to include them in the interview. Send them to host@crossfitlive.com.

Dave
Old 10-03-2005, 10:15 PM   #2
Eric Moffit

Profile:
thanks, Dave. i listened to it live as much as i was able but just couldnt catch the whole thing. Dan John was hilarious not to mention insightful, so im looking forward to listening to the interview in its entirety. thanks again for this great resource.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:42 AM   #3
Jesse Woody

Profile:
Definitely! I live in VA, so I couldn't make it through the whole show before passing out from exhaustion, but Dan Jon has to be one of the best guests that I've heard! Thanks a lot Dave :D
Old 10-05-2005, 05:51 AM   #4
Steve Shafley

Profile:
Dave,
I've got to compliment you on a superb job. I've downloaded and burned all the XFL stuff to listen to on numerous long drives, and in each one I've learned something, or gotten an important change of perspective.

Dan John's sense of humor and self-depreciation is invigorating, and listening to the show was much like talking to Dan on the phone, something which I haven't done enough of.

Thanks for the work you've put into this.

Old 10-06-2005, 10:22 AM   #5
Ronnie Ashlock

Profile:
Dave,

Thanks for all the hard work. CFL is awesome. Hard to believe all of this is free, but that is the beauty of CF. I listen to the episodes all the time. In the car, at work whenever, wherever.

Dan John was great (and hilarious, as ediddy pointed out). Tom Corrigan was great. Robb Wolf was great. Coach was great. The "Women of Crossfit" was great. Coach Burgener, great.

Each broadcast just gets better.