CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Old 07-19-2010, 08:28 AM   #1
Yahya Kohgadai

Profile:
when the hell are they going to put up the last hour's footage from the games?!?!

I had to work on sunday so I figure by the time I get home, it would all be over and I could just watch the archives but monday morning now and all thats up is footage up until 2pm. There's gotta be at least an hours worth of game time and another hour for the awards ceremony.

I'm avoiding facebook and my affiliates website so that I don't accidentally see the results or anything.... in fact I almost didn't go to the workout at my box this morning for fear that they'd be all talking about it but thankfully nobody mentioned anything. I can't keep this up for much longer, plus the suspense is killing me.. so for those of you that followed everything last year or the year before, how long does it typically take?

I'd email journal support but they don't respond