CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2011, 05:13 AM   #3901
Ernie Guevara
Member Ernie Guevara is offline
 
Ernie Guevara's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: miami  fl
Posts: 3,737
Re: Ernie's workout log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Jenkins View Post
3 2 1 GO Ernie!!!! NOW

Great work mate and good to see in video. You did not move away from the bar any more than I would expect to, its a hard hard workout and it always seems you rested more when you watch it back without feeling the pain you had at the time.
Lol that's my Jessie for ya!!! She gave me a lecture in the car about how I need to stay on the bar and go right back up lol.
__________________
32/165lbs/5'8"
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:34 AM   #3902
Scott Jenkins
Affiliate Scott Jenkins is offline
 
Scott Jenkins's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: London  England
Posts: 15,558
Re: Ernie's workout log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie Guevara View Post
Lol that's my Jessie for ya!!! She gave me a lecture in the car about how I need to stay on the bar and go right back up lol.
She's right , but sometimes you just need that extra few seconds to fight Monty off, nevertheless she dont give you any slack which is great. Im surprised she has not entered the Open, would be a great experience for her.
__________________
Fran 3:19. Diane 2:49. Elizabeth 5:48. Cindy 26+21. Helen 7:50. JT 7:03. Grace 1.56
www.crossfitblackwater.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:45 AM   #3903
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Ernie's workout log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Jenkins View Post
3 2 1 GO Ernie!!!! NOW

Great work mate and good to see in video. You did not move away from the bar any more than I would expect to, its a hard hard workout and it always seems you rested more when you watch it back without feeling the pain you had at the time.
I agree with this 100%.

Great work Ernie!! I'd be proud and I am proud for you!! You didn't jerk at all there. I will have to.
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:52 AM   #3904
Ernie Guevara
Member Ernie Guevara is offline
 
Ernie Guevara's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: miami  fl
Posts: 3,737
Re: Ernie's workout log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Jenkins View Post
She's right , but sometimes you just need that extra few seconds to fight Monty off, nevertheless she dont give you any slack which is great. Im surprised she has not entered the Open, would be a great experience for her.
She would have joined the open but there are certain movements she can't do rxd. Like pullups and double unders and the hand release pushups. She's afraid of killing her shins on the box jumps as well lol. But she can kill on the bar movements.
__________________
32/165lbs/5'8"
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:54 AM   #3905
Ernie Guevara
Member Ernie Guevara is offline
 
Ernie Guevara's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: miami  fl
Posts: 3,737
Re: Ernie's workout log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Nichols View Post
I agree with this 100%.

Great work Ernie!! I'd be proud and I am proud for you!! You didn't jerk at all there. I will have to.
Thanks guys! This put me in 24th place overall in my region but there are still a lot of strong dudes that haven't done it yet. Hope my performance can finally put me in under 100th.
__________________
32/165lbs/5'8"
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:38 AM   #3906
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Ernie's workout log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie Guevara View Post
Thanks guys! This put me in 24th place overall in my region but there are still a lot of strong dudes that haven't done it yet. Hope my performance can finally put me in under 100th.
Me too my man.
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:59 AM   #3907
Richard Vanmeerbeek
Member Richard Vanmeerbeek is offline
 
Richard Vanmeerbeek's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brussels  Belgium
Posts: 5,590
Re: Ernie's workout log

Those 165lbs felt freaking HEAVY!!!! Great job Ernesto!
__________________
25/6'2"/192lbs My Log
Complain less. Go harder. http://www.crossfitpowerfactory.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:43 PM   #3908
Jesse Emers
Member Jesse Emers is offline
 
Jesse Emers's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Port Orange  Florida
Posts: 3,739
Re: Ernie's workout log

Great work Ernie, this one looks like a killer!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 04:27 AM   #3909
Ernie Guevara
Member Ernie Guevara is offline
 
Ernie Guevara's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: miami  fl
Posts: 3,737
Re: Ernie's workout log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Vanmeerbeek View Post
Those 165lbs felt freaking HEAVY!!!! Great job Ernesto!
Yeah I know my a$$ was on fire after like the 12th rep lol.
__________________
32/165lbs/5'8"
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:50 PM   #3910
Richard Vanmeerbeek
Member Richard Vanmeerbeek is offline
 
Richard Vanmeerbeek's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brussels  Belgium
Posts: 5,590
Re: Ernie's workout log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie Guevara View Post
Yeah I know my a$$ was on fire after like the 12th rep lol.
Same here!
__________________
25/6'2"/192lbs My Log
Complain less. Go harder. http://www.crossfitpowerfactory.com
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
JG Workout Log Jack Gayton Workout Logs 342 08-10-2017 04:30 AM
TB Workout Log Todd Beatty Workout Logs 28 07-01-2008 05:31 AM
Workout Log Ryan A Miller Workout Logs 0 05-21-2008 08:07 PM
Workout Log for All! Frank Menendez Workout Logs 3 12-28-2006 09:59 AM
Workout log Elliot Royce Equipment 14 08-30-2006 04:41 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.