CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 07-17-2009, 07:11 PM   #1
Bonny Guang

Profile:
VS Dynamo Sizing?

So I was going to get some VS Dynamos, but since they go by men's sizes I'm not sure entirely what to get. I know it should be between 7 and 7.5, but I really don't want to get the wrong size and then have to exchange it. So I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the sizes they got based on the shoes they normally wear? Or recommend me on the size shoe I should get.

If it helps, I'm a size 8.5 in DCs and running shoes, although I can wear size 8s without a hitch too. I do have mens' throwing shoes, Nike Rotational Zoom IVs in 7.5 and a pair of Nike shotput shoes in 7.5. They started out feeling a little big, but I've been throwing in them for so long they feel pretty normal now.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
Ben Moskowitz

Profile:
Re: VS Dynamo Sizing?

VSA has a pdf of a print-out you can use to size your feet. I tried it although I can't remember if it influenced my decision. I was fortunately able to try on Adidas OL shoes to get an approximation. I normally wear a size 10 sneaker, but went down to a size 9.5 for the VSA Weightlifting Shoe (not the Dynamo, but I imagine it's the same). I also went with a 9.5 for Puma H-streets. Hope this helps.