CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 05-22-2019, 09:19 AM   #1
Vic McQuaide

Profile:
Jaktrx suppliments anyone know much about them

Gang,
My friend Bruce Young going to the games for second time turned me onto a company. I asked the company rep about CrossFit testing and their products.
Anyone here have any info on this company and testing standards?

https://jaktrx.com/pages/about-us

Here is a response from the company rep-

Every single ingredient that goes into our products is tested for identity and potency before being blended.
Every single lot of finished product is again tested for potency to ensure that it meets the label claim accurately. None of our products contain banned substances and are designed by athlete scientists, for athletes. JAKTRX follows the WADA guidelines.

Over the years, we’ve had numerous athletes qualify for Regionals and the CrossFit Games who were taking JAKTRX products before, during and after. Michele Letendre, Paul Tremblay, Lucas Parker, Katrin Davidssottir and most recently, Sam Cournoyer who just qualified for his first CrossFit Games last month.
Owner of Crossfitdarkside.com Fran: 2:36 Diane: 2:30 Jackie 5:43 Mary 15+ rounds Helen 6:58
Old 05-22-2019, 10:19 AM   #2
Alex Burden

Profile:
Re: Jaktrx suppliments anyone know much about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic McQuaide View Post
Gang,
My friend Bruce Young going to the games for second time turned me onto a company. I asked the company rep about CrossFit testing and their products.
Anyone here have any info on this company and testing standards?

https://jaktrx.com/pages/about-us

Here is a response from the company rep-

Every single ingredient that goes into our products is tested for identity and potency before being blended.
Every single lot of finished product is again tested for potency to ensure that it meets the label claim accurately. None of our products contain banned substances and are designed by athlete scientists, for athletes. JAKTRX follows the WADA guidelines.

Over the years, we’ve had numerous athletes qualify for Regionals and the CrossFit Games who were taking JAKTRX products before, during and after. Michele Letendre, Paul Tremblay, Lucas Parker, Katrin Davidssottir and most recently, Sam Cournoyer who just qualified for his first CrossFit Games last month.

Ask them if there is any risk for contamination during the manufacturing process.

Do they use their production machines for manufacturing different products?

Are there any other ingredients or medicine based products, drugs within the production site that are not compliant to WADA but are in the same building or warehouse?

Where are the products made?

How and by who are their products tested.