CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 01-11-2009, 09:06 PM   #1
CJ Ryan Harris

Profile:
The Zone Menus

I was recently home during the holidays, and I have my mother eating in the zone. Every time I talk to her she seems more excited about it. So, I'm hoping she will stick to it. (since I bought her a scale for x-mas, ok it wasn't all I got her. It was extra.)

What I am wondering, if anyone can recommend some cook books, the only guide she has right now are some menus I found on line as well as what I received when I did my cross fit cert. She loves to cook, and try new things food wise. I'm pretty satisfied keeping it simple.

I've done a little searching here and there, I haven't found much. I haven't really dug deep, I have some cook books but also wonder what people would recommend. So any help would be great.

Thank in advance
Ryan
Old 01-12-2009, 06:59 PM   #2
Josh Elmore

Profile:
Re: The Zone Menus

Barry Sears has a few books, "zone perfect meals in minuets" and "zone perfect meals in seconds."

I think you can also get new recipes off the site (http://www.zonediet.com/EATING/RECIP...0/Default.aspx).

Hope that helps.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:01 AM   #3
CJ Ryan Harris

Profile:
Re: The Zone Menus

Ok thanks for the help and the info, I'll be checking out the site in some more detail as well as doing some reading up on the books.