CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > In Sickness and In Health > Injuries
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Injuries Chronic & Acute

Old 10-17-2006, 04:52 PM   #1
Frank Menendez

Profile:
I just felt like saying that after spending a few days on the Injuries board there is a certain comfort in knowing us hard working CF'ers hit a wall every so often. I suppose if I had a choice between an inflammed shoulder and a sudden heart attack due to obesity, i'd take the former. I hope we all get better and can get back to our WOD's! :/ in the meantime, Netflix brings some pleasure.
Old 10-17-2006, 06:59 PM   #2
Nadia Shatila

Profile:
i couldn't agree more frank! first i had a minor back injury in june which lead to hip/glute/IT band issues, and now when i finally have just about recovered i too have an inflamed shoulder to deal with! very frusterating, but i agree i'd rather have a minor shoulder injury then a heart attack. i've tried to explain that many times to my co-workers who shake their heads when i am injured and tell me that, that is the reason they don't workout.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:37 AM   #3
Jared Buffie

Profile:
If you're not hurtin' a little, you aren't pushing yourself hard enough. Enjoy your time off, I'd bet that the rest of your body will take this time to catch up a little and you'll come back stronger than you think!