CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 06-20-2013, 12:04 PM   #1
John Meek

Profile:
Looking for Part Time Coach in Richardson/Garland Tx area

(Apologies if this is the wrong sub, I didn't see a better one to post in)

New affiliate (under 6 months in operation), single owner in the Richardson/Garland area. Looking for part time coach to fill in gaps with the schedule and allow me to take a night/morning off on occasion. *grin*

Current L1 holders preferred but not required (initially). You will be expected to pass your L1 before you coach the athletes.

Would prefer several years as a CrossFitter, don't need a great deal of experience coaching as I will train you as a trainer if needed. What I am really looking for is someone who is passionate about helping people get to their fitness goals and can communicate and connect with my diverse and growing group of athletes. Equally I am looking for someone who is excited about the chance to get in on a new affiliate in the startup stages to help create something special in our little corner of the CF community.

Shoot me a message and we can set up a time to talk.

john@crossfitduckcreek.com